FFR Quidditch Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MeaCulpa
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 841

    #901
    Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

    Damn, I knew euro would AAA quickly.

    Comment

    • Rebirth0
      FFR Originalbro
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2003
      • 8751

      #902
      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

      Both of my keepers are inactive.. wtf do I do about that?

      Comment

      • jellygod
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 1703

        #903
        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

        Originally posted by ShadowSwordsman
        Hungarian is my absolute WORST SONG for a Difficult. All of the others I could/have SDG'd. Though, I do admit I sometimes think I would be better at a Chaser, but then I could get Bludger'd.
        its your call man i was just making a suggestion

        RETIRED
        ___________________________
        Best AAAs- Monstrous Turtles, Get down
        Styles- index,spread
        Tier Points: 148
        Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
        "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

        Comment

        • jugglinguy
          Use me as a porta-potty
          • Dec 2006
          • 4319

          #904
          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

          X (9:32:16 PM): Dude ....
          X (9:32:18 PM): I'm so pissed
          X (9:32:24 PM): My internet went out about an hour ago
          heyitsme975 (9:31:19 PM): NO SEEKER HAS SUBMITTED YET
          heyitsme975 (9:31:20 PM): GO
          heyitsme975 (9:31:22 PM): GOOOOO
          X (9:32:49 PM): really?
          X (9:32:49 PM): oh ****
          heyitsme975 (9:31:25 PM): ya
          heyitsme975 (9:31:26 PM): go
          Last edited by jugglinguy; 08-13-2007, 08:37 PM.
          Originally posted by Jem
          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

          Comment

          • jugglinguy
            Use me as a porta-potty
            • Dec 2006
            • 4319

            #905
            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

            Originally posted by Rebirth0
            Both of my keepers are inactive.. wtf do I do about that?
            Submit anyways, we'll get subs in for next round! Now go catch that snitch, or else the other team might get the 80 points and more submissions from their other positions.
            Originally posted by Jem
            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #906
              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

              AHHH sh*it **** ...

              Comment

              • Litodude
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2006
                • 4548

                #907
                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                Whew, just in time Xception.

                euro just AAA'd

                Edit-
                Originally posted by jellygod
                hey jteh are we allowed to change the positions around for our team...since the positions are rated by skill
                I support this.
                Last edited by Litodude; 08-13-2007, 08:38 PM.
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                dude
                out west?
                the fuck kinda location is west?
                am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                Originally posted by lurker
                remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                Comment

                • jellygod
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 1703

                  #908
                  Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                  Julian I Hate You

                  RETIRED
                  ___________________________
                  Best AAAs- Monstrous Turtles, Get down
                  Styles- index,spread
                  Tier Points: 148
                  Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #909
                    Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                    I'm SO sorry Ravenclaw! My internet fcked up an hour ago and I've been going fcking mad crazy asian berserk trying to get back online. =(

                    EUROSTUD you're a FCKING STUD DUDE. Submit !

                    By the way ... I would only support Lito's idea if Seeker remained untouched and there was some kind of limitation such as only 1 or 2 switch(es) per team.
                    Last edited by Xception704; 08-13-2007, 08:43 PM.

                    Comment

                    • eurostud4
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 995

                      #910
                      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament


                      WEeeeeeeeee arrrrre the chaaaaampions, my frieeeeeeends.

                      First time AAAing it. Got damn blackflags every other time I played it
                      FFR.

                      R.I.P. Steve <3

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #911
                        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                        This may sound weird ...









                        BUT I FCKING LOVE YOU.

                        Comment

                        • hoochan
                          woah shrooms
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 3838

                          #912
                          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                          I can't do any better tonight since I'm basically out of it because of shots I got earlier today.
                          Attached Files

                          Comment

                          • jugglinguy
                            Use me as a porta-potty
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 4319

                            #913
                            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                            ok i will be editting all the bludgering and blocking (if it happened) so the update will take more than 5 seconds, so wait a few XD
                            Originally posted by Jem
                            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #914
                              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                              I'm so sorry Ravenclaw ... I missed getting us the Keeper ability by 1 boo ...

                              Comment

                              • eurostud4
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 995

                                #915
                                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                                Originally posted by Xception704
                                This may sound weird ...









                                BUT I FCKING LOVE YOU.
                                wanna mate? I mean date?

                                oh give me a hug you big lug!
                                FFR.

                                R.I.P. Steve <3

                                Comment

                                Working...