Massive Tournament of Greatness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Turboyoshi
    What is this i don't even
    • May 2005
    • 1211

    #226
    Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

    I calculated it, 34-1-0-0 is 786855, and 36-0-0-0 is 786800

    Comment

    • rshadow8888
      FFR's Buizel
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 3120

      #227
      Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

      Originally posted by Turboyoshi
      I calculated it, 34-1-0-0 is 786855, and 36-0-0-0 is 786800
      Yes, because 1 average = about 1.8 goods.

      Comment

      • Turboyoshi
        What is this i don't even
        • May 2005
        • 1211

        #228
        Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

        ah, so there was a simpler way of figuring it out...i just calculated it :P

        I mean Perfect=1550
        good=1275
        ave=1055

        (1550 * 479) + (34 * 1275) + 1055=786855

        (1550 * 478) + (36 * 1275)=786800

        Comment

        • rshadow8888
          FFR's Buizel
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 3120

          #229
          Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

          Originally posted by Turboyoshi
          ah, so there was a simpler way of figuring it out...i just calculated it :P

          I mean Perfect=1550
          good=1275
          ave=1055

          (1550 * 479) + (34 * 1275) + 1055=786855

          (1550 * 478) + (36 * 1275)=786800
          Well, it depends on your combo too, so there really isn't an easy way of figuring it out.

          Comment

          • lXD
            L not I
            • Feb 2007
            • 1398

            #230
            Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness


            finally a reason to AAA this haha <3
            AAA's - 125+19
            best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
            latest - sound of my dream
            219 tier points
            IndexRulz.


            Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
            lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
            bifflez yo<3

            Comment

            • ShadowSwordsman
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2005
              • 658

              #231
              Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

              Wow. FIRST SONG above a Tricky I've EVER FC'ed. Yay me. =D


              AAA's: 81ish
              Most Recent: Prototypical
              Method of Play: Spread
              Originally posted by XPYRYMYNT
              Yeah, **** you Silvuh.
              Originally posted by Silvuh
              I wouldn't dare give you the satisfaction.

              Comment

              • rshadow8888
                FFR's Buizel
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 3120

                #232
                Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                Originally posted by lXD
                finally a reason to AAA this haha <3
                I still have no reason to whore it that much. I can get better than this, but I lol'd at the rank change.

                Comment

                • xplayfan
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 752

                  #233
                  Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness


                  I think I did decent...

                  Comment

                  • lXD
                    L not I
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 1398

                    #234
                    Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                    rshadow, yea it gets to be an annoying song haha but it only took me 3 trys to AAA which ive been tryin to get it for awhile now haha =P
                    AAA's - 125+19
                    best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                    latest - sound of my dream
                    219 tier points
                    IndexRulz.


                    Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                    lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                    bifflez yo<3

                    Comment

                    • RagedBerserker
                      Hello Kitty
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 1296

                      #235
                      Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness



                      not bad, 2 tries is all i feel like taking

                      I'm just an old boy now

                      Comment

                      • ShadowSwordsman
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 658

                        #236
                        Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                        o****. I might have to improve that at the submission scores I'm seeing. XD

                        AAA's: 81ish
                        Most Recent: Prototypical
                        Method of Play: Spread
                        Originally posted by XPYRYMYNT
                        Yeah, **** you Silvuh.
                        Originally posted by Silvuh
                        I wouldn't dare give you the satisfaction.

                        Comment

                        • Turboyoshi
                          What is this i don't even
                          • May 2005
                          • 1211

                          #237
                          Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                          Never mind...i'll just PM him about it...

                          EDIT: not answering by PM yet, so i'll post here just in case

                          Why was i Eliminated from the Tourney Dragun?
                          Last edited by Turboyoshi; 05-14-2007, 09:42 PM.

                          Comment

                          • hullmo717
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 235

                            #238
                            Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                            Comment

                            • daringdaniel1111
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 617

                              #239
                              Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                              First try. I'll whore it if I need to, but I doubt I will.




                              Public AAAs: 229
                              Total AAAs: 260
                              Fc's: 363
                              Latest AAA: Toph's OP
                              Best AAA: Toph's OP
                              Avg Rank: 67
                              Tier Points:439 (408 + 31 for 264 AAAs)
                              Style: Spread

                              Comment

                              • Evascythe
                                evascythe
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 2909

                                #240
                                Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                                i still can't believe my score of 44-11-2-2 or whatever on TFB made it ahaha
                                did lots of people not submit or what? xD


                                Originally posted by moches
                                I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

                                Comment

                                Working...