Massive Tournament of Greatness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Turboyoshi
    What is this i don't even
    • May 2005
    • 1211

    #406
    Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

    Originally posted by Turboyoshi
    Kaboosh!
    We didn't?

    Comment

    • x_Dragun_x
      So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
      • Oct 2006
      • 699

      #407
      Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

      Originally posted by Turboyoshi
      We didn't?
      lol not for last round >.< lat round was the start for the round robin >.>
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      See this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.
      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
      ^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

      Comment

      • Turboyoshi
        What is this i don't even
        • May 2005
        • 1211

        #408
        Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

        Originally posted by x_Dragun_x
        lol not for last round >.< lat round was the start for the round robin >.>
        Oh...crap...

        Comment

        • x_Dragun_x
          So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
          • Oct 2006
          • 699

          #409
          Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

          now new songs are up
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          See this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
          ^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

          Comment

          • makdaddy
            FFR Veteran
            • Mar 2003
            • 1688

            #410
            Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

            my best so far, we'll see how other people do
            Attached Files

            Comment

            • Liquid3arth
              is LIFE!
              • Sep 2006
              • 833

              #411
              Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

              decent score for first try lol



              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



              <----- Use it

              Comment

              • hullmo717
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 235

                #412
                Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                Also a decent score for first try... Although I also did this for another tournament probably less than a week ago.

                Comment

                • RF_GeeDoi
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 58

                  #413
                  Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                  How does this point system work dragun?

                  Comment

                  • hullmo717
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 235

                    #414
                    Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                    Its on the first page now but its 3 points for best score, 2 points for 2nd and 1 point for third. Person with the most points after 3 rounds wins

                    Comment

                    • makdaddy
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Mar 2003
                      • 1688

                      #415
                      Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                      Originally posted by hullmo717
                      Also a decent score for first try... Although I also did this for another tournament probably less than a week ago.

                      WHAT!!! you AAA'd it so how is that decent, its the best, I dont get you dude you try to be so modest

                      Comment

                      • hullmo717
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 235

                        #416
                        Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                        Haha
                        I was just making reference to what Liquid3arth said. Again I had just done it a week before and it took me a long time then.

                        Comment

                        • x_Dragun_x
                          So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 699

                          #417
                          Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                          hullmo sorry im gonna have to ask you to AAA it again cuz i dont want any previous scores >.<
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          See this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.
                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
                          ^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

                          Comment

                          • hullmo717
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 235

                            #418
                            Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                            Yeah I somehow figured that you would ask me to do that even though that was a current one. When I said that I had just done it I didn't mean that this was that one, just that that made this attempt quite easy. Not a big deal.

                            What would you like in it to prove that its current? Is just the date fine or should I get a screenshot of my recently played as well?

                            Edit: Nevermind, I saw on your profile that you were off for the night so I just decided to go ahead and do both. Also if you want you can talk with chunky cheese about when I got that last victims and martyrs score.
                            Screenshot of score with date in corner:


                            Screenshot of last 10 played with date in corner:


                            After rereading my posts about that score I realized that it really does look like I was saying that that was the score from the other tournament. Sorry about that.
                            Last edited by hullmo717; 05-30-2007, 11:05 PM.

                            Comment

                            • x_Dragun_x
                              So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 699

                              #419
                              Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                              lol its ok
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              See this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.
                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
                              ^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

                              Comment

                              • RagedBerserker
                                Hello Kitty
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 1296

                                #420
                                Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness



                                first try, not too bad

                                I'm just an old boy now

                                Comment

                                Working...