Massive Tournament of Greatness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RF_GeeDoi
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 58

    #76
    Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

    Advanced please Dragun =) How are you doing man?!

    Comment

    • Biff_tech
      so the 17 ate the 12 eh.
      • Oct 2004
      • 826

      #77
      Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

      Originally posted by jugglinguy
      i thought biff was really really really good?
      I am??? Well I hope i get pretty far but with people like Shadow_Hunter it's gonna be tough that and DrugstoreCowboy.
      CLICK \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

      Sig by Darkmonkey AKA Clowd

      Comment

      • hoochan
        woah shrooms
        • Nov 2005
        • 3838

        #78
        Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

        Please dont make the round end on Saturday. I wont be back from the band trip until Sunday

        Comment

        • obie32one
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 906

          #79
          Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

          dang I want to be in intermediate.

          I won't win but it'll help me get better.

          Comment

          • Evascythe
            evascythe
            • Mar 2005
            • 2909

            #80
            Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

            wtf
            so you'll only let me join expert because of my rank?
            rofl gay

            i'm only good enough for beginner


            Originally posted by moches
            I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

            Comment

            • Engler
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 2340

              #81
              Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

              This tournament is stupid because you have to have been here for a long time. I joined in January, and I can pass very Challenging songs with ease.

              Comment

              • The5thMoon
                • self-fulfilled prophecy •
                • May 2006
                • 2132

                #82
                Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                It doesnt matter if you can pass with ez you need to have good pa on the very challenging song.

                Comment

                • Engler
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 2340

                  #83
                  Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                  And good PA. I can post some scores if you want me to.

                  Comment

                  • The5thMoon
                    • self-fulfilled prophecy •
                    • May 2006
                    • 2132

                    #84
                    Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                    ok dragun says post a score on {Frozen}

                    Comment

                    • Myattboy
                      The Lurker
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 417

                      #85
                      Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                      Expert Please!

                      Comment

                      • minhtam2448
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 411

                        #86
                        Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                        Originally posted by Engler
                        This tournament is stupid because you have to have been here for a long time. I joined in January, and I can pass very Challenging songs with ease.
                        Yeah, dragun's going to do some switching around in the qualifying round.


                        Tournaments Won:
                        The RPG Tournament (hosted by YoshL) - 8.1.2014 - 9.19.2014
                        The FFR Fall Tournament - D2 (hosted by Kanzas) - 9.9.2014 - 9.30.2014

                        Comment

                        • lXD
                          L not I
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 1398

                          #87
                          Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                          plz dragun, start this for godsakes.
                          AAA's - 125+19
                          best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                          latest - sound of my dream
                          219 tier points
                          IndexRulz.


                          Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                          lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                          bifflez yo<3

                          Comment

                          • Turboyoshi
                            What is this i don't even
                            • May 2005
                            • 1211

                            #88
                            Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                            Tomorrow he's starting

                            Comment

                            • x_Dragun_x
                              So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 699

                              #89
                              Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                              Originally posted by Turboyoshi
                              Tomorrow he's starting
                              not tomorrow the tournament signups end tomorrow then the round to make sure everyone is in the right bracket starts on thursday
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              See this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.
                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
                              ^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

                              Comment

                              • daringdaniel1111
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 617

                                #90
                                Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                                Can't you just assume we're all in the right division? That way the tournament can start tomorrow.




                                Public AAAs: 229
                                Total AAAs: 260
                                Fc's: 363
                                Latest AAA: Toph's OP
                                Best AAA: Toph's OP
                                Avg Rank: 67
                                Tier Points:439 (408 + 31 for 264 AAAs)
                                Style: Spread

                                Comment

                                Working...