Massive Tournament of Greatness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DDR_Mike
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 188

    #151
    Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

    EDIT: I AAA'd
    Last edited by DDR_Mike; 05-7-2007, 04:33 PM.

    Comment

    • xplayfan
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2005
      • 752

      #152
      Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness


      Getting better...

      Comment

      • RagedBerserker
        Hello Kitty
        • Sep 2004
        • 1296

        #153
        Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness



        AAA

        I'm just an old boy now

        Comment

        • Schrammbledeggs
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 334

          #154
          Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

          Is it too late to switch to expert? I feel I'd be better suited there...
          At least I'm not Mike Lean.

          Movie Reviewer at ddrgeek.com

          Comment

          • DDR_Mike
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 188

            #155
            Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

            Originally posted by DDR_Mike
            EDIT: I AAA'd
            Hey Dragun, you put me down for 1 good, and I AAA'd so I changed my score, so I quoted it so you see it.

            Comment

            • s0d1
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2006
              • 89

              #156
              Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness


              4 goods, i'll work on improving that in the next couple days. Not feeling well today.


              Total AAA's: 14 + 4

              Comment

              • xplayfan
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2005
                • 752

                #157
                Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                Is it too late to switch to beginner?

                Comment

                • Hazzwald
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 109

                  #158
                  Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                  i'm im hullmo's ss ^^
                  if that aint trustworthy, this is :P

                  Comment

                  • DefconZero
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 134

                    #159
                    Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                    well here's my score, can't get the damn AAA, but will continue trying

                    Benguin's Unofficial Tournament Spreadshet
                    9th Official Tournament stats

                    Comment

                    • makdaddy
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Mar 2003
                      • 1688

                      #160
                      Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                      meh...good enough
                      Attached Files

                      Comment

                      • RF_GeeDoi
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 58

                        #161
                        Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                        Here you go Dragun!
                        Attached Files

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #162
                          Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • DrugstoreCowboy
                            Is Famouz
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 3409

                            #163
                            Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                            first try

                            http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/3834/savemevs5.png

                            Comment

                            • minhtam2448
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 411

                              #164
                              Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                              AAA #16



                              Tournaments Won:
                              The RPG Tournament (hosted by YoshL) - 8.1.2014 - 9.19.2014
                              The FFR Fall Tournament - D2 (hosted by Kanzas) - 9.9.2014 - 9.30.2014

                              Comment

                              • daringdaniel1111
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 617

                                #165
                                Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness





                                Public AAAs: 229
                                Total AAAs: 260
                                Fc's: 363
                                Latest AAA: Toph's OP
                                Best AAA: Toph's OP
                                Avg Rank: 67
                                Tier Points:439 (408 + 31 for 264 AAAs)
                                Style: Spread

                                Comment

                                Working...