Massive Tournament of Greatness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MeaCulpa
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 841

    #421
    Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

    lol fluke:

    Comment

    • makdaddy
      FFR Veteran
      • Mar 2003
      • 1688

      #422
      Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

      so...pretty much if Turboyoshi cant beat my score and i get 2nd and my 3,000 creds right then and there?

      Comment

      • hullmo717
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 235

        #423
        Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

        I'm not sure if that would actually work. If he gets DQ'ed for non-submission then you would be guaranteed second although you would still have a chance at first. If he gets one point then he can still tie you in the third round. And obviously if he beats you then you guys will be tied and it would all go down to the third round.

        Unless of course I missed something where dragun said that we would have less rounds due to less people?

        Comment

        • Liquid3arth
          is LIFE!
          • Sep 2006
          • 833

          #424
          Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

          so 1 person is eliminated from intermediate



          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



          <----- Use it

          Comment

          • x_Dragun_x
            So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
            • Oct 2006
            • 699

            #425
            Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

            1 person is eliminated from intermediate and no he will just get 1 point if he dosent sumbit there are 3 rounds
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            See this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.
            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
            ^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

            Comment

            • Liquid3arth
              is LIFE!
              • Sep 2006
              • 833

              #426
              Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

              45 minutes left



              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



              <----- Use it

              Comment

              • lXD
                L not I
                • Feb 2007
                • 1398

                #427
                Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                yea you guys are all safe in inter cant get a decent score on firestorm
                AAA's - 125+19
                best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                latest - sound of my dream
                219 tier points
                IndexRulz.


                Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                bifflez yo<3

                Comment

                • The5thMoon
                  • self-fulfilled prophecy •
                  • May 2006
                  • 2132

                  #428
                  Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                  Originally posted by Liquid3arth
                  45 minutes left
                  More like 1 hour and 35 min

                  Comment

                  • x_Dragun_x
                    So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 699

                    #429
                    Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                    Final songs are UP!


                    besides intermediate
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    See this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.
                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
                    ^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

                    Comment

                    • hullmo717
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 235

                      #430
                      Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                      Sorry dragun but you can't do this to us. This song is Tricky and it clearly says that Beginner only goes up to Standard.

                      Edit: First try black flag. Will AAA as soon as possible.


                      Edit 2: Got the AAA:

                      And yay for first submission?
                      Last edited by hullmo717; 06-3-2007, 09:03 PM.

                      Comment

                      • Turboyoshi
                        What is this i don't even
                        • May 2005
                        • 1211

                        #431
                        Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                        Lol, i'm out, GG guys

                        Comment

                        • hullmo717
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 235

                          #432
                          Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                          What?
                          Why would you want to do that?
                          At least submit something for us to compete with (although I don't think that I'll bother trying to improve my score, I don't think anyone would really like that)

                          Comment

                          • Turboyoshi
                            What is this i don't even
                            • May 2005
                            • 1211

                            #433
                            Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                            I'm not saying that as in i'm out of the tournament, i'm only saying that acknowledging the fact that i am most likely going to place 3rd. It would take a miracle for me to get 2nd now, and seeing as i'm not very good because i play 1 hand 3 finger, its unlikely i'll catch up. I was only admitting defeat, not exiting out of the tournament.

                            PS: How do you improve a AAA? :P

                            Comment

                            • hullmo717
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 235

                              #434
                              Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                              Well I really doubt that I could since I would have to play with a screen cut which gives me horrible PA. But basically I would have to find a secret arrow and then hit it as well as get the AAA. You know your basic cheating methods. Of course the other option would be to attempt to bride dragun

                              Comment

                              • Loyal2Death
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 1032

                                #435
                                Re: Massive Tournament of Greatness

                                Thank god, I totally forgot to submit :-p


                                Are you Loyal?
                                Nows the time to choose
                                Die and be free of pain.
                                Or live and fight your sorrow.

                                Comment

                                Working...