15th Official Tournament

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ToonE156
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    looks like D6 and D7 is gonna be stacked this year

    Leave a comment:


  • ToonE156
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    New D8 on the block yall

    Etienne is quaking in his boots rn

    Leave a comment:


  • FlynnMac
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    hey guys cant wait for D8

    Leave a comment:


  • 3lijah
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    entering so I can throw 1st place again

    Leave a comment:


  • ToonE156
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by gold stinger
    Please don't wreck the tournament with another copy of Cobra Commander, daddy


    goldstinger tf??
    Last edited by ToonE156; 05-15-2022, 11:08 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • katanaeyegaming
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    AWW SHIT It's that time of year again.

    Leave a comment:


  • WirryWoo
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    It’s going to be tight for me to get a submission for Round 1 since I plan to be with friends at NYC for Fourth of July weekend. We’ll see…

    Leave a comment:


  • NotSpiralingEnough
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    dusty

    Leave a comment:


  • T-Force
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Time to dust off the keyboard again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr.Stepmaniac
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Awesome! Time to give it another go. Hope to be placed in Div 2 this time around.

    Leave a comment:


  • XelNya
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by ToonE156
    why cant you play?
    Bad wrists causing a fair degree of skill drop, but if i’m honest I think my own issues playing games competitively is more to blame

    Tldr i’m too much of a salty mother fucker

    Leave a comment:


  • ToonE156
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by XelNya
    Hopefully I get to partake in the tourney from the simfile end, since playing is... not really an option for me rofl. If one gets in, I hope it's enjoyable when it comes.
    why cant you play?

    Leave a comment:


  • XelNya
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Hopefully I get to partake in the tourney from the simfile end, since playing is... not really an option for me rofl. If one gets in, I hope it's enjoyable when it comes.

    Leave a comment:


  • loftyb
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    im going to sign up but just letting u know im also "lofty rhino" so consider that when going through my lvl ranks i guess

    Leave a comment:


  • Tantive72
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    About to get that participation trophy lol

    Leave a comment:

Working...