15th Official Tournament

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ToonE156
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by revolutionomega
    I'm ready to drink D6 piss and collect Freedom Dive.
    ong?

    Last edited by ToonE156; 05-20-2022, 04:39 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Link251
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    pretty cool, would participate if i could
    Maybe next time

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by revolutionomega
    I'm ready to drink D6 piss and collect Freedom Dive.
    Best tasting piss

    Leave a comment:


  • revolutionomega
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    I'm ready to drink D6 piss and collect Freedom Dive.

    Leave a comment:


  • _DJ Vinyl_
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Already I think I will play just to dip out until another tourney seems to my motif lately. I will try again tho

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Here

    Leave a comment:


  • klimtkiller
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    how can I see the sign-up list?

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Over 100 sign-ups in the first 5 days, steadily approaching 200 sign-ups!

    Really want to see us beat the 250 sign-up count for the previous tournament. 300 sign-ups would be ecstatic <3

    Leave a comment:


  • Toxicity783
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Haven't touched this game in at least 6 months, but fuck it

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonlovesddr
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    i am afraid i'll hurt my Bones in this tournament but it is all in a day's work of being a Gamer

    Leave a comment:


  • FFR Bank
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Do you accept monetary donations for excellence?

    Leave a comment:


  • MarcusHawkins
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Because it's still crazy early. Probably will be a post in the next song release

    Leave a comment:


  • NotSpiralingEnough
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by klimtkiller
    why’s there no post on the front page?
    there WAS a mention of 15th OT signups being available

    Leave a comment:


  • klimtkiller
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    why’s there no post on the front page?

    Leave a comment:


  • Skayles
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    fuck it, i'll bite

    please use my scores on CammyGoesRawr for placement

    Leave a comment:

Working...