Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ssbmchamp
    Can't improve at this game.
    • Oct 2006
    • 1128

    #586
    Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

    lol

    little better

    Woah, put it on mirror and BOOM double digit goods. Doubt i can do better.
    Last edited by ssbmchamp; 12-12-2014, 12:54 PM.

    Comment

    • ChaosBolt
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2014
      • 119

      #587
      Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #588
        Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

        Originally posted by ChaosBolt
        Just to easily see it

        EDIT: Updated to this post
        Last edited by _Zenith_; 12-12-2014, 04:04 PM.





        Comment

        • Kaitokid1998
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2013
          • 79

          #589
          Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

          RIP chance of 1st place, I'm with you, everyone who got screwed over by their songs XD. At least gonna get 3rd place.

          Tournaments:
          1. gstarfire's All Skill Tournament: [D1] 1st Place
          2. Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament: [D2] 3rd Place
          3. DC's 1st Post-Official Team Tournament Extravaganza: [Team [Redacted]'s D2] 5th Place
          4. FG's Winter Vanilla Thingamajig Tournament: [D2] 7th Place
          5. Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament: [D2] 2nd Place

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #590
            Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

            It's a little sad to see people worried about what place they'll be in instead of actually caring about improving.





            Comment

            • PhantomPuppy
              Washed and Irrelevant D7
              • May 2012
              • 1808

              #591
              Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

              YESSSSS. holy crap, so happy with this score ^_^ really had to crack down on the song this round lol. good stuff so far zen
              Last edited by PhantomPuppy; 12-12-2014, 06:15 PM.

              10th OT (D3): 13th
              11th OT (D6): 11th
              12th OT (D6): 6th
              13th OT (D7): 31st
              14th OT (D7): 25th
              15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
              16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              you know what they say

              under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

              Comment

              • FFR Pro 21
                FFR R1 Vaporeon
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2009
                • 1536

                #592
                Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                Those damn 32nds, such awful patterns to hit at such speed...






                Comment

                • ItsOnlyDanO
                  Stuck in the past
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2013
                  • 1168

                  #593
                  Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  It's a little sad to see people worried about what place they'll be in instead of actually caring about improving.
                  If anything in my case wanting to come 1st is making me improve so it's not so bad

                  I can see where your coming from though
                  Ghosts appear and fade away.......

                  Comment

                  • DJzAIKz
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2011
                    • 75

                    #594
                    Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                    i'm ded on this

                    Comment

                    • Kaitokid1998
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 79

                      #595
                      Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      It's a little sad to see people worried about what place they'll be in instead of actually caring about improving.
                      The thing is that by this being my first tourney as D2 (second tourney alltogether XD), it's sort of sad to see the D2s ahead of me like this is a joke T.T, showing that I still have a long way ahead to get to D3. Been trying to improve, I even improved on speed thanks to this tourney (my weakness is speed, yup, said it, if LethalMutiny sees this post, I'm definitely dead next round XD)



                      This is from osu!mania, but before the tournament, I couldn't A this song because of my speed, not because of my accuracy, and now, I always A the song at least, so at least for me, THIS TOURNAMENT IS WORKING!

                      Got carried away writing XD, maybe I should be writer......nah, too lazy for that XD.
                      Last edited by Kaitokid1998; 12-13-2014, 05:23 AM.
                      Tournaments:
                      1. gstarfire's All Skill Tournament: [D1] 1st Place
                      2. Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament: [D2] 3rd Place
                      3. DC's 1st Post-Official Team Tournament Extravaganza: [Team [Redacted]'s D2] 5th Place
                      4. FG's Winter Vanilla Thingamajig Tournament: [D2] 7th Place
                      5. Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament: [D2] 2nd Place

                      Comment

                      • portalbob340
                        D4 Sub-par Keymasher
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 812

                        #596
                        Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                        Updated to here!


                        9th Official - Division 2 - 14th Place
                        Timebomb Tournament - Division 3 - 5th (of 7)
                        One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 - 3rd
                        One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 (+1) - 5th
                        Tournament of Champions -Division 3 - 4th
                        10th Official - Division 3 - 15th
                        Helping Hand Tournament - Division 3 - oops

                        Comment

                        • Rapta
                          🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                          Profile Moderator
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          Global Moderator
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1948

                          #597
                          Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                          Old Quotes
                          Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                          Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                          Originally posted by Mourningfall
                          [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                          Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                          Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                          if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                          Originally posted by gold stinger
                          do u even agrabah
                          Originally posted by gold stinger
                          Today at 12:53 AM
                          I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                          Originally posted by Psychotik
                          When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                          Originally posted by Haku
                          have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                          Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                          OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                          Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                          We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                          Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                          You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #598
                            Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                            Sorry everyone, I have to push back this round until tomorrow, I have to go out tonight with important business to take care of but I assure that the round will switch over tomorrow. I need to also release the next round selection form, so I will attach an edit to this post with the link.

                            EDIT: Song Selection for Round Six: http://goo.gl/forms/AjJ8mnySDL
                            Last edited by _Zenith_; 12-13-2014, 05:13 PM.





                            Comment

                            • ThunderFlip
                              ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 598

                              #599
                              Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                              Here's an improvement.
                              I find it kind of funny that as my accuracy goes up, my missing has been, too.
                              53,970 (50-0-12-12)
                              53,735 (68-0-9-5)
                              53,485 (85-0-6-6)
                              53,155 (95-3-5-7)


                              Comment

                              • sickufully
                                Sir Krisk
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 930

                                #600
                                Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                                Meh. First score over 100k, was happy with that.

                                Comment

                                Working...