Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #496
    Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

    Tbh I completely forgot I was playing in this..where do I stand?
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • mrpreggers
      D7 Elite Keymasher
      • Feb 2011
      • 3395

      #497
      Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

      Originally posted by PhantomPuppy
      edit: lol just noticed that the dates its saving it as is all outta wack. says its june 12th xD
      it's formatted d/m/y so 6/12/2014 = december 6, 2014
      i made the same mistake when i posted some scores in team blaze for a sponcon

      Comment

      • alphabet123456
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2007
        • 33

        #498
        Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

        Comment

        • ShadowDueler97
          scarhand pls
          • Mar 2012
          • 547

          #499
          Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

          Oh my god Funnygurl

          WHY DID YOU GIVE ME A 4 MINUTE SONG WTF

          You know, I thought we could be friends.

          It would appear you thought different.


          Comment

          • Rapta
            🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
            Profile Moderator
            FFR Simfile Author
            Global Moderator
            • Dec 2010
            • 1948

            #500
            Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

            I'm not going to be at home this weekend, I am leaving right now, might I qualify for an extension? If not, then
            Old Quotes
            Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
            Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
            Originally posted by Mourningfall
            [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
            Originally posted by Xiz
            Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
            Originally posted by Prawnskunk
            if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
            Originally posted by gold stinger
            do u even agrabah
            Originally posted by gold stinger
            Today at 12:53 AM
            I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
            Originally posted by Psychotik
            When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
            Originally posted by Haku
            have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




            Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
            OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
            Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
            We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
            Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
            You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

            Comment

            • ShadowDueler97
              scarhand pls
              • Mar 2012
              • 547

              #501
              Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

              Okay yeah I ain't playing this more than twice lol



              Comment

              • PhantomPuppy
                Washed and Irrelevant D7
                • May 2012
                • 1808

                #502
                Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                Originally posted by mrpreggers
                it's formatted d/m/y so 6/12/2014 = december 6, 2014
                i made the same mistake when i posted some scores in team blaze for a sponcon
                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=159
                lol oh right, the rest of the world except america does things normally, and we're just weird xP

                10th OT (D3): 13th
                11th OT (D6): 11th
                12th OT (D6): 6th
                13th OT (D7): 31st
                14th OT (D7): 25th
                15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
                16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                you know what they say

                under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

                Comment

                • llyair
                  Wiki Staff
                  • Jun 2014
                  • 307

                  #503
                  Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                  Updated to here! (thanks for noting it last time, portalbob! Got distracted )

                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  Tbh I completely forgot I was playing in this..where do I stand?
                  You're completely up-to-date! Looks like you submitted R3 early so it probably feels like it's been a while, but R4 just started Your R4 song is already in the spreadsheet

                  Originally posted by Rapta
                  I'm not going to be at home this weekend, I am leaving right now, might I qualify for an extension?
                  You do have until Tuesday, will you be back by then? (Since you only said weekend). If not, we'll see, I'm sure we can work something out
                  Last edited by llyair; 12-6-2014, 02:35 PM.

                  Comment

                  • ChaosBolt
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2014
                    • 119

                    #504
                    Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!




                    Semi-decent PA, I guess.....

                    Comment

                    • Deadlyx39
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2014
                      • 1046

                      #505
                      Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!




                      Edit: OH GOD WHY
                      Last edited by Deadlyx39; 12-6-2014, 05:37 PM.
                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      I want another DJ hero
                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      Why should I care about this thread
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats in it for me
                      Originally posted by grizz13114
                      Fun times and meme sluts
                      Originally posted by choof
                      ew meme sluts
                      ew fun

                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

                      on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

                      [...]

                      come back

                      i need to laugh at you

                      once more

                      Comment

                      • Elite Ninja
                        Kawaii Desu
                        Event Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 4828

                        #506
                        Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                        This is why I hate combo scoring
                        Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                        Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                        Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                        Comment

                        • portalbob340
                          D4 Sub-par Keymasher
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 812

                          #507
                          Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!



                          200th AAA, and St. Scarhand [Standard] unlock

                          This is great, wow.

                          And updated as well.
                          Last edited by portalbob340; 12-6-2014, 07:00 PM.


                          9th Official - Division 2 - 14th Place
                          Timebomb Tournament - Division 3 - 5th (of 7)
                          One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 - 3rd
                          One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 (+1) - 5th
                          Tournament of Champions -Division 3 - 4th
                          10th Official - Division 3 - 15th
                          Helping Hand Tournament - Division 3 - oops

                          Comment

                          • ThunderFlip
                            ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 598

                            #508
                            Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                            Originally posted by portalbob340


                            200th AAA, and St. Scarhand [Standard] unlock

                            This is great, wow.

                            And updated as well.
                            Slam dunk man, I told you you're practically as good as me. I never fixed my BF on this from the Official, lol. Awesome file though (Thanks Prawn!).

                            Also, while I'm here:

                            EDIT: A little better; it's got a pretty intense ending.



                            Thanks for the jack practice. XD
                            Last edited by ThunderFlip; 12-6-2014, 08:05 PM.

                            Comment

                            • SuperNOVA Gian
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 355

                              #509
                              Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                              Originally posted by ShadowDueler97
                              Oh my god Funnygurl

                              WHY DID YOU GIVE ME A 4 MINUTE SONG WTF

                              You know, I thought we could be friends.

                              It would appear you thought different.

                              LOL, you should see my partner, all the songs I've played so far have been 3 and 4 minutes long, no less than that

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #510
                                Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                                Ewww
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...