Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Deadlyx39
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2014
    • 1046

    #571
    Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!


    Well this is kinda shitty, but I'll improve it.
    Last edited by Deadlyx39; 12-11-2014, 11:57 AM.
    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    I want another DJ hero
    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Why should I care about this thread
    Originally posted by choof
    whats in it for me
    Originally posted by grizz13114
    Fun times and meme sluts
    Originally posted by choof
    ew meme sluts
    ew fun

    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

    on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

    [...]

    come back

    i need to laugh at you

    once more

    Comment

    • Kaitokid1998
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2013
      • 79

      #572
      Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

      Damn, the fever is making me so bad right now, I'll see if I squeaze some time between exams and my allergies to get a better score T.T

      Tournaments:
      1. gstarfire's All Skill Tournament: [D1] 1st Place
      2. Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament: [D2] 3rd Place
      3. DC's 1st Post-Official Team Tournament Extravaganza: [Team [Redacted]'s D2] 5th Place
      4. FG's Winter Vanilla Thingamajig Tournament: [D2] 7th Place
      5. Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament: [D2] 2nd Place

      Comment

      • Callipygian
        Senior FFR citizen
        • Jun 2007
        • 1537

        #573
        Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

        Wow, very nice PA!
        Sick nature

        Comment

        • portalbob340
          D4 Sub-par Keymasher
          • Oct 2012
          • 812

          #574
          Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!



          9th Official - Division 2 - 14th Place
          Timebomb Tournament - Division 3 - 5th (of 7)
          One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 - 3rd
          One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 (+1) - 5th
          Tournament of Champions -Division 3 - 4th
          10th Official - Division 3 - 15th
          Helping Hand Tournament - Division 3 - oops

          Comment

          • Eyzic
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2010
            • 24

            #575
            Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

            Turns out the computer I played at was lagging. Much better score with a better computer now ^^

            Comment

            • ItsOnlyDanO
              Stuck in the past
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2013
              • 1168

              #576
              Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

              rip any chance i had at winning this tournament
              Ghosts appear and fade away.......

              Comment

              • Rapta
                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                Profile Moderator
                FFR Simfile Author
                Global Moderator
                • Dec 2010
                • 1948

                #577
                Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                I suppose I will try for the sdg tomorrow
                Old Quotes
                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                Originally posted by Xiz
                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                do u even agrabah
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                Today at 12:53 AM
                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                Originally posted by Psychotik
                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                Originally posted by Haku
                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #578
                  Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                  EN...
                  just...
                  what...
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • ThunderFlip
                    ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 598

                    #579
                    Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                    Love this file. I find it funny that I can do pretty well on the opening jacks, but once the JS comes around, it all goes downhill...

                    Comment

                    • portalbob340
                      D4 Sub-par Keymasher
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 812

                      #580
                      Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                      Updated to here!


                      9th Official - Division 2 - 14th Place
                      Timebomb Tournament - Division 3 - 5th (of 7)
                      One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 - 3rd
                      One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 (+1) - 5th
                      Tournament of Champions -Division 3 - 4th
                      10th Official - Division 3 - 15th
                      Helping Hand Tournament - Division 3 - oops

                      Comment

                      • Elite Ninja
                        Kawaii Desu
                        Event Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 4828

                        #581
                        Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                        Originally posted by ItsOnlyDanO
                        rip any chance i had at winning this tournament
                        Nah my last two songs that were picked really screwed me over.
                        Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                        Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                        Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                        Comment

                        • ItsOnlyDanO
                          Stuck in the past
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2013
                          • 1168

                          #582
                          Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                          Originally posted by Elite Ninja
                          Nah my last two songs that were picked really screwed me over.
                          True, but the next two rounds are gonna be 94+ and I'm absolutely horrible at all files of this nature

                          unless I luck out I don't think i'm gonna be winning
                          Ghosts appear and fade away.......

                          Comment

                          • alphabet123456
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2007
                            • 33

                            #583
                            Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                            Comment

                            • BestMte
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 142

                              #584
                              Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                              Comment

                              • llyair
                                Wiki Staff
                                • Jun 2014
                                • 307

                                #585
                                Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                                Updated to here!

                                Comment

                                Working...