Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #661
    Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

    Yayyyyy, Google Form is working, so I present to you, the Final Round submission form!

    Everyone has a partner now, so this form is now mandatory. Check the Partners and Songs tab to see the updated list of partners!

    Submissions link: http://goo.gl/forms/kQHKEtMujF





    Comment

    • alphabet123456
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2007
      • 33

      #662
      Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

      Comment

      • portalbob340
        D4 Sub-par Keymasher
        • Oct 2012
        • 812

        #663
        Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!



        9th Official - Division 2 - 14th Place
        Timebomb Tournament - Division 3 - 5th (of 7)
        One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 - 3rd
        One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 (+1) - 5th
        Tournament of Champions -Division 3 - 4th
        10th Official - Division 3 - 15th
        Helping Hand Tournament - Division 3 - oops

        Comment

        • llyair
          Wiki Staff
          • Jun 2014
          • 307

          #664
          Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

          Small partner change: Hakulyte is still PrawnSkunk's upper-div partner instead of Callipygian, since Hakulyte's been submitting songs all along. I just noticed that this was changed on the spreadsheet, so I just changed it back. Sorry about any confusion this causes, hopefully not, though, since I see that Callipygian hasn't submitted a song choice for PrawnSkunk yet.

          Edit: Callipygian's new partner is alphabet123456.
          Last edited by llyair; 12-17-2014, 02:35 PM.

          Comment

          • BestMte
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2014
            • 142

            #665
            Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!



            I really hope I will manage to improve this.

            Comment

            • Deadlyx39
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2014
              • 1046

              #666
              Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!


              Taking the barely AA like a boss!
              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              I want another DJ hero
              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              Why should I care about this thread
              Originally posted by choof
              whats in it for me
              Originally posted by grizz13114
              Fun times and meme sluts
              Originally posted by choof
              ew meme sluts
              ew fun

              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

              on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

              [...]

              come back

              i need to laugh at you

              once more

              Comment

              • ThunderFlip
                ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
                • Mar 2014
                • 598

                #667
                Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                Apparently I traded a few misses and boos for goods.... Whatever, improvement is improvement I suppose.

                Comment

                • PhantomPuppy
                  Washed and Irrelevant D7
                  • May 2012
                  • 1808

                  #668
                  Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                  it says that the form is mandatory, but that my partner below is zen. so are u gonna be playing the d2 songs zen? :P

                  10th OT (D3): 13th
                  11th OT (D6): 11th
                  12th OT (D6): 6th
                  13th OT (D7): 31st
                  14th OT (D7): 25th
                  15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
                  16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  you know what they say

                  under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #669
                    Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                    Originally posted by PhantomPuppy
                    it says that the form is mandatory, but that my partner below is zen. so are u gonna be playing the d2 songs zen? :P
                    I had thought that everyone had a partner for the last round, if you still have me, then you do not have to do it.





                    Comment

                    • Elite Ninja
                      Kawaii Desu
                      Event Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 4828

                      #670
                      Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                      Meh I am too busy to play
                      Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                      Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                      Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                      Comment

                      • ItsOnlyDanO
                        Stuck in the past
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2013
                        • 1168

                        #671
                        Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                        Well lets see there's not many options for 94/95 files

                        I can already guess what song I'm gonna get
                        Ghosts appear and fade away.......

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #672
                          Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                          Originally posted by ItsOnlyDanO
                          Well lets see there's not many options for 94/95 files

                          I can already guess what song I'm gonna get
                          One of the problems I've faced with this whole tournament was the difficulty ranges for each round. I honestly didn't put a lot of thought into it like I had done with previous tournaments, so I guess this is just a very hard user tournament haha.

                          Definitely will have to put more thought into difficulty for the next tournament I decide to host





                          Comment

                          • ItsOnlyDanO
                            Stuck in the past
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2013
                            • 1168

                            #673
                            Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                            To be honest i was more alluding to the fact that I'm probably going to get the song I'm worst at out of that group of files

                            The difficulty to me hasn't been that bad but I can understand that especially in the cases of picking 90+ files for more than one division, you're not spoilt for choice (Even if you are not directly picking all of them in this case)

                            I guess there is also a element of luck more-so in this tournament in others, wanting your opponents to get songs they are worse at then you by relying on others but then I guess all tournaments are like that
                            Last edited by ItsOnlyDanO; 12-18-2014, 11:31 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake
                            Ghosts appear and fade away.......

                            Comment

                            • llyair
                              Wiki Staff
                              • Jun 2014
                              • 307

                              #674
                              Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                              Updated to here!
                              Last edited by llyair; 12-18-2014, 12:25 PM.

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #675
                                Re: Zenith's Helping Hand Tournament!

                                The Final Round (Round Seven) has now started!

                                You can now play your songs and scores will be accepted

                                Round ends on Monday, December 22nd @ 8:59PM server time

                                Giving people who haven't completed Round Six yet will have one more day to complete until elimination.





                                Comment

                                Working...