OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • d4u7211
    Aficionado of Awk
    • Oct 2006
    • 1276

    #361
    Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

    looks like i quit at a good time lol, i wouldve been absolutely destroyed

    not saying that winning matters (even though closing the gap is always good), i just didnt have enough time for 4 day rounds
    Hardpain of Hell RELEASED!!!

    Comment

    • shenjoku
      Wubalubadubdub
      • May 2005
      • 1697

      #362
      Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

      Originally posted by Mike405
      Awesome work on Chaosmaid, Shenjoku! I couldn't read that for anything x)

      I was going to do Frictional Nevada, getting about 100+g and a bunch of other messy scores... then I came across this unplayed song and my extremely selective song performance rears its head =o

      Shit, and here I thought my score on No Purpose Flour was pretty decent haha.
      boop

      Comment

      • EzExZeRo7497
        ⠀
        • Dec 2010
        • 6858

        #363
        Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

        Originally posted by beary605
        WHAT

        wut

        Comment

        • VisD
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2007
          • 1196

          #364
          Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney



          Comment

          • SC_coolguy44
            Harmonoize
            • Sep 2007
            • 1041

            #365
            Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

            Well, I'm nowhere near this skill level.





            Comment

            • RagedBerserker
              Hello Kitty
              • Sep 2004
              • 1296

              #366
              Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

              I tried dammit. I tried.




              I'm just an old boy now

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #367
                Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney



                Bah...


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Viisbyxa
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 358

                  #368
                  Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

                  This seems like it has a high potential for being the easiest 70, so here's an okay score. Hopefully I can improve it.

                  Also, you timed this really well :P.
                  Attached Files
                  Two-handed alt (now main) account of Bobogoobo

                  Best AAAs: Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate [56], Song of the second moon [52], Musicmaker RX [52], Wish (Reprise) [51], Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! [51], Exogenesis [51]
                  Quest for Scarhand: 3+ blackflags on Pure In Asia, blackflag on Iced Innocence
                  2020 update: all of these got bumped up 4 (rip Scarhand unlock), rusty, new AAA Power Rocket [56?]
                  2021 semiannual return: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) [57] (was blackflag from 2013), second blackflag on Call Upon the Seaponies; 2023: Polar 240 [56]
                  BFs: 127 and counting (as of 2013-11-10)

                  Comment

                  • Dynam0
                    The Dominator
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 8987

                    #369
                    Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

                    I was planning on improving my DP score today but got extremely sick instead...gg (i'll post my score later when im not stuck in bed)

                    edit:



                    Disappointing...will prob cost me the tourney
                    Last edited by Dynam0; 10-10-2013, 02:17 PM.

                    Comment

                    • axith
                      FFR Veteran
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 1251

                      #370
                      Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

                      I'm gonna forget to do this if I don't do it now.



                      Comment

                      • SK8R43
                        D7 Elite Keymasher
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 4684

                        #371
                        Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

                        wow i suck



                        Meh, best i think i can do. 2 god damn small parts are getting me 8+ goods every damn time lol. Run right after this got 13-1-3-3 haha
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by SK8R43; 10-10-2013, 10:43 PM.
                        Thee Burstinator
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • rCaliberGX
                          D7 Elite Keymasher
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 2337

                          #372
                          Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney


                          fuck you i submitted the message 3 seconds before deadline

                          Released!

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          you look like you're dSucks

                          Comment

                          • PrawnSkunk
                            Administrator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Administrator
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 3907

                            #373
                            Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

                            I can usually luck my way out of the jackhammers with 3-4 goods. Time to launch into the 1 AM hyperbolic one-handed trill training simulator!



                            Club, Undiscovered Colors and Colibri are not viable options, as they all net me between 18-30 goods.

                            Comment

                            • rCaliberGX
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 2337

                              #374
                              Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

                              you're l8

                              Released!

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              you look like you're dSucks

                              Comment

                              • SK8R43
                                D7 Elite Keymasher
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 4684

                                #375
                                Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

                                "Round 5 will end at October 11th, 11:59pm server time"


                                lol
                                Thee Burstinator
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...