OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PrawnSkunk
    Administrator
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Administrator
    • Dec 2007
    • 3907

    #376
    Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

    Originally posted by rCaliberGX
    you're l8

    Comment

    • shenjoku
      Wubalubadubdub
      • May 2005
      • 1697

      #377
      Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

      lmao that gif is awesome XD Where do you get these things?
      boop

      Comment

      • Tim Allen
        B^)
        • Jul 2013
        • 1129

        #378
        Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

        metro would have been a much better choice for the final than death piano just saying way to ruin it fantasticone i hope you feel good about yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Comment

        • One Winged Angel
          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2007
          • 10837

          #379
          Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

          I adjusted the scoring for this round so DP wouldn't completely ruin the scoreboard. Something like a 100g clean FC (lol) will only give you 250 points.


          Originally posted by ilikexd
          i want to be cucked by cirno

          Comment

          • smartdude1212
            2 is poo
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 6687

            #380
            Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

            Still doesn't mean I want to play DP.

            Comment

            • Fantasticone
              D7 Elite Keymasher
              • Aug 2006
              • 6003

              #381
              Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

              Originally posted by Tim Allen
              metro would have been a much better choice for the final than death piano just saying way to ruin it fantasticone i hope you feel good about yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!
              v-v
              Last edited by Fantasticone; 10-11-2013, 05:32 PM.

              Comment

              • GammaBlaster
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2011
                • 1317

                #382
                Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

                fuck it
                https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

                Comment

                • yo man im awesome
                  soleil ardent
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2007
                  • 6514

                  #383
                  Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

                  So after playing basketball today I beat the everloving shit out of my fingers from getting jammed, and I can't play at all, essentially. I might try, but it'll be laughable.

                  edit: yea, this is literally all i can do.

                  Last edited by yo man im awesome; 10-11-2013, 09:04 PM.

                  Originally posted by choof
                  you double dad loving dipshit
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                  Comment

                  • shenjoku
                    Wubalubadubdub
                    • May 2005
                    • 1697

                    #384
                    Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

                    Improvement! Not sure I'm going to get better than this before the deadline but I'll keep trying.

                    EDIT: Guess I spoke too soon lol. If my hand hadn't slipped off the keyboard I could've full comboed it this time. Oh well.

                    EDIT2: OK, THIS is as good as I'm going to get >.> I swear.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by shenjoku; 10-11-2013, 09:31 PM.
                    boop

                    Comment

                    • GammaBlaster
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2011
                      • 1317

                      #385
                      Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

                      https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #386
                        Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

                        Wow... what the fuck...


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • EzExZeRo7497
                          ⠀
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 6858

                          #387
                          Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

                          black

                          Comment

                          • Dynam0
                            The Dominator
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 8987

                            #388
                            Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

                            dat last minute effort, wow

                            unfortunate though cuz it only ends up being less than 2 goods better than my raw score when you take into account how the round is being scored

                            Comment

                            • GammaBlaster
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2011
                              • 1317

                              #389
                              Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

                              It should've been around ~50g, except I nearly lost my grip at the last trill.
                              https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

                              Comment

                              • Dynam0
                                The Dominator
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 8987

                                #390
                                Re: OWA's Pre-Official Tourney Tourney

                                Still awesome that you didn't lose combo there and get bumped a rank or two

                                Comment

                                Working...