The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DanMeister1234
    _Fluttershy's_ Downscroll
    • Nov 2011
    • 167

    #481
    Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

    Had to play on mirror to better this! Holy crap, it's always tournament songs I screw up in! If this wasn't for a tournament, I probably would have this AAA'd! Anyway, here's my improvement, I'll go for the AAA tomorrow!

    yay

    Comment

    • JJTrixX
      Green & Gold ReflexKage
      • Nov 2010
      • 295

      #482
      Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

      i still can't AAA schmidt to save my life lol

      (waits to get pwned by iwpu's AAA)

      Comment

      • Kirbyman1990
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 331

        #483
        Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

        Curse my inconsistency... Oh well.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #484
          Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • ichliebekase
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2006
            • 3213

            #485
            Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

            Originally posted by prefx
            Placeholder since I have a child to raise and thats a lil more important than smashing the ever living **** out of my PC
            Gotta utilize nap time :3 only way I ever get a play in. And I didn't know you had a kid @_@

            Didn't sup by much but it's what I got during nap time~

            Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
            We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
            =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
            Garden Party - Dance, level 38

            Comment

            • EzExZeRo7497
              ⠀
              • Dec 2010
              • 6858

              #486
              Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

              Me vs alloy... Should be fun.

              Comment

              • Bobogoobo
                FFR Veteran
                • Mar 2008
                • 456

                #487
                Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                Speaking of inconsistency, I was playing quite badly before, then destroyed my hand on several 11s and such, and then got this.
                Attached Files
                One-handers unite! ~~~~~ Blackflags: 49 and counting.

                Best AAAs: Enchanting Venus [50], Yukitsuki-yashou [49], Faces [47], Lunar Eclipse [47], Pulling Through [46], Pinkie's Castle (<3) [41].

                Two-handed alt = Viisbyxa.

                Comment

                • prefx
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 805

                  #488
                  Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                  Originally posted by ichliebekase
                  Gotta utilize nap time :3 only way I ever get a play in. And I didn't know you had a kid @_@

                  Didn't sup by much but it's what I got during nap time~

                  Not my kid, I take care of it, life sucks, long story, woot commas, yay.
                  Someone make me a cool siggy?

                  Originally posted by MrRubix
                  Like, grind2 feels like what would happen if Dead and Direct had sex with Frictional Nevada and had a sick, warped lovechild on crack, and then that child took an epic dump on your lawn. That dump = grind2
                  Second Place in D4 of Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular GG Megamon

                  Comment

                  • alloyus
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3269

                    #489
                    Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                    Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                    Me vs alloy... Should be fun.
                    Made me smile ^_^

                    ^FFP_D0pey btw

                    Comment

                    • Guest15937
                      One-handed elite
                      • May 2008
                      • 1464

                      #490
                      Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                      Given that I'm up against pika, my chances of winning are about the same as my chances of AAAing Death Piano...but I'm not giving in without a fight.

                      The renegade has betrayed me.

                      Comment

                      • wildfireskunk
                        Purveyor of tea
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 1247

                        #491
                        Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                        I'll AAA this later. When it's not 4:30am and I'm not so tiiiiiired.
                        Attached Files
                        ITG guru, FFR noob, wants to hug every cat.

                        Comment

                        • Evascythe
                          evascythe
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 2909

                          #492
                          Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)



                          dat restart count =/


                          Originally posted by moches
                          I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

                          Comment

                          • who_cares973
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 15407

                            #493
                            Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                            placeholder

                            Comment

                            • FrozenAngel91
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 1029

                              #494
                              Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                              Haha, looks like I get to fight all the d2 people from Hi19's tournament. Alright then, gonna beat your scores this time winrar :P

                              Anyways, I'll post first. Apparently never playing this song before this tournament was an extreme advantage or something cause it seems like mental blocks are destroying people on this one.

                              Last edited by FrozenAngel91; 05-9-2012, 04:57 AM.


                              Originally posted by Findarian
                              get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
                              Originally posted by Dannytwobyfore
                              I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

                              Comment

                              • XxMidigamixX
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 2040

                                #495
                                Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                                I'll get a score up tomorrow for sure since fortunately I have access to a mac again \o/ (which means access to a slim keyboard \o/)
                                Click to join!





                                Comment

                                Working...