The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DanMeister1234
    _Fluttershy's_ Downscroll
    • Nov 2011
    • 167

    #466
    Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

    Just realised you have to unlock Liquid Moon so to get on that first before playing it lol! :P

    yay

    Comment

    • Kirbyman1990
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 331

      #467
      Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

      Not too bad for a sightread. I'll AAA if needed.

      Comment

      • Jake Ferguson
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2011
        • 995

        #468
        Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)




        Comment

        • Evascythe
          evascythe
          • Mar 2005
          • 2909

          #469
          Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

          derp... apparently Liquid Moon is a skill token

          What do I have to do to unlock it?


          Originally posted by moches
          I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

          Comment

          • Jake Ferguson
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2011
            • 995

            #470
            Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

            Originally posted by Evascythe
            derp... apparently Liquid Moon is a skill token

            What do I have to do to unlock it?
            Get at least 300 misses while having 10 or fewer boos on "Tension" to unlock Liquid Moon.



            Comment

            • Evascythe
              evascythe
              • Mar 2005
              • 2909

              #471
              Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

              Originally posted by Jake Ferguson
              Get at least 300 misses while having 10 or fewer boos on "Tension" to unlock Liquid Moon.
              oh lame

              I'll do that later.

              thanks


              Originally posted by moches
              I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

              Comment

              • megamon88
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 2567

                #472
                Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                Originally posted by Arbliterator
                Good luck mega, may the best pony win. :3
                Should be fun

                Comment

                • DustyFart
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2011
                  • 230

                  #473
                  Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                  Originally posted by DanMeister1234
                  Just realised you have to unlock Liquid Moon so to get on that first before playing it lol! :P
                  Yeah same here, but it's an easy skill token to get.
                  Originally posted by supermousie
                  owait

                  eric shin = ~erection~

                  I'm an idiot.
                  Originally posted by foilman8805
                  find where midnight lives and touch his penis since i'm quite sure no one else will ever do it

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #474
                    Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                    <insert QQ about being unable to full combo.>

                    Comment

                    • DanMeister1234
                      _Fluttershy's_ Downscroll
                      • Nov 2011
                      • 167

                      #475
                      Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                      Well, don't I suck! Definitely a placeholder! I kept getting stupid goods hence the massive amount of re-starts! :P

                      yay

                      Comment

                      • SocoNhydro420
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Oct 2008
                        • 915

                        #476
                        Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                        Sorry for the accidental skill token pick, If anyone has a problem unlocking it let me know soon so i can change the song.

                        MUST... AAA...

                        FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

                        Comment

                        • DustyFart
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2011
                          • 230

                          #477
                          Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                          Originally posted by DanMeister1234
                          Well, don't I suck! Definitely a placeholder! I kept getting stupid goods hence the massive amount of re-starts! :P
                          Don't worry at all, I'm the king of goods.
                          Originally posted by supermousie
                          owait

                          eric shin = ~erection~

                          I'm an idiot.
                          Originally posted by foilman8805
                          find where midnight lives and touch his penis since i'm quite sure no one else will ever do it

                          Comment

                          • pikakirby123
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 520

                            #478
                            Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                            Originally posted by SocoNhydro420
                            Sorry for the accidental skill token pick, If anyone has a problem unlocking it let me know soon so i can change the song.
                            But I already AAAd... Lol jk, I don't mind if you have to change it.


                            Dossar's Video Game Tournament - 1st Place D1B
                            Popsicle_3000's Spring Spectacular - 1st Place D1
                            Tournament of Eternity (May) - 1st Place D1
                            RuGuru's Keyboard Smashing Tournament - 1st Place D2
                            Tournament of Eternity (June) - 1st Place D2

                            Comment

                            • prefx
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 805

                              #479
                              Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                              Slaytronics gayer than I remember, that lame 1 23 1 23 1 1 23 pause crap is pissing me off as well as missing a LOT at 791ish combo...

                              Placeholder since I have a child to raise and thats a lil more important than smashing the ever living **** out of my PC

                              Someone make me a cool siggy?

                              Originally posted by MrRubix
                              Like, grind2 feels like what would happen if Dead and Direct had sex with Frictional Nevada and had a sick, warped lovechild on crack, and then that child took an epic dump on your lawn. That dump = grind2
                              Second Place in D4 of Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular GG Megamon

                              Comment

                              • Bobogoobo
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 456

                                #480
                                Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                                Lol took two tries to unlock it, first time was ~250 misses and 16 boos, second time was ~450 misses and 10 boos, so yay :P.

                                Originally posted by Kirbyman1990
                                Not too bad for a sightread. I'll AAA if needed.
                                I wouldn't mind keeping it at a tie :P.

                                And bleh, got one good near the beginning and one right at the end. It's harder for me currently because my stupid right eye is messed up and keeps needing to blink every five seconds for a while and being annoying. Hopefully it'll fix itself soon.
                                Attached Files
                                One-handers unite! ~~~~~ Blackflags: 49 and counting.

                                Best AAAs: Enchanting Venus [50], Yukitsuki-yashou [49], Faces [47], Lunar Eclipse [47], Pulling Through [46], Pinkie's Castle (<3) [41].

                                Two-handed alt = Viisbyxa.

                                Comment

                                Working...