The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • prefx
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 805

    #376
    Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

    Might go for the AAA cause why not. But tomorrow or the day after. I've won and in no rush. + busy

    Intoxicated why not attempt:

    Last edited by prefx; 05-5-2012, 07:30 PM.
    Someone make me a cool siggy?

    Originally posted by MrRubix
    Like, grind2 feels like what would happen if Dead and Direct had sex with Frictional Nevada and had a sick, warped lovechild on crack, and then that child took an epic dump on your lawn. That dump = grind2
    Second Place in D4 of Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular GG Megamon

    Comment

    • xXAll-ProXx
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2010
      • 2040

      #377
      Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

      tie this haku XD


      it's a 10-0-0-0 if it can't be seen.
      I have a dig bick.

      Comment

      • top
        Banned
        • Apr 2012
        • 1907

        #378
        Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

        my. hands. are. stone.

        Comment

        • Magicturbo
          Beatrix~
          • Jul 2008
          • 1508

          #379
          Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

          Originally posted by TC_mistrisofevl
          Oh, I can see how not ready for D5 I am. Yay me!

          Comment

          • chocobothief12
            Getting faster with time
            • Mar 2008
            • 695

            #380
            Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

            posting this for completionist sake. horrible at high charts

            Comment

            • typing like wat
              FFR Veteran
              • Jun 2009
              • 535

              #381
              anyone else find it interesting that D2's subround 1 song is now D1's subround 3 song? lol

              Originally posted by pikakirby123
              Didn't think I'd get this high... Those hand triplets. >.<

              Edit: Wait what... Did I seriously beat all of D2 with this score?
              what da **** is that?!?!?!? *_* i cant even tie her score lets switch divisions
              Last edited by nois-or-e; 05-6-2012, 02:15 AM.
              Originally posted by sayuncle990
              Shit goes down, Typing like wat goes up. Basic physics.
              Dragonsfury member

              Comment

              • pikakirby123
                FFR Veteran
                • Mar 2011
                • 520

                #382
                Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                Played Eclipse a couple more times, nothing close to that 8-0-0-0.


                Dossar's Video Game Tournament - 1st Place D1B
                Popsicle_3000's Spring Spectacular - 1st Place D1
                Tournament of Eternity (May) - 1st Place D1
                RuGuru's Keyboard Smashing Tournament - 1st Place D2
                Tournament of Eternity (June) - 1st Place D2

                Comment

                • Zakvvv666
                  I catch fruit
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 2861

                  #383
                  Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                  Don't even care if I lose anymore...
                  Attached Files



                  Originally posted by reuben_tate
                  I'll bid a single erotic yet safe-for-work photo of me posing while wearing my Piplup hat while sucking on a blueberry lollipop with my mouth partially open so you can see the lollipop color to verify it's blueberryness.

                  Disclaimer: This photo is not guaranteed to cause pleasure.


                  Comment

                  • Elite Ninja
                    Kawaii Desu
                    Event Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 4828

                    #384
                    Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                    Originally posted by chocobothief12
                    posting this for completionist sake. horrible at high charts
                    Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                    Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                    Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                    Comment

                    • flash dualist
                      u wot m8?
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 1225

                      #385
                      Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                      How can you and Choco do so horrible at this file? lol!
                      ---C925, overhead---
                      My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
                      My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

                      Comment

                      • EzExZeRo7497
                        ⠀
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 6858

                        #386
                        Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                        Lawn Wake II.... Zyph with blackflag...
                        What the ****. Gonna lose this round...

                        Comment

                        • chocobothief12
                          Getting faster with time
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 695

                          #387
                          Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                          Originally posted by flash dualist
                          How can you and Choco do so horrible at this file? lol!
                          because i'm a D5 player who cant do dense mini jump glutting and handstream

                          Comment

                          • flash dualist
                            u wot m8?
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 1225

                            #388
                            Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                            Yeah but, this score looks like someone from D3 would get. I know anyone from D5 should be capable of getting at least like 40s PA or better.
                            ---C925, overhead---
                            My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
                            My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

                            Comment

                            • chocobothief12
                              Getting faster with time
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 695

                              #389
                              Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                              If you're good at certain patterns, then obviously you will be able to PA certain files better than others, regardless of how skilled you think you might or might not be. That file is littered with every possible pattern that I suck at at a speed I also suck at. Therefore, my PA on it is garbage because i can hardly even read it.

                              Comment

                              • Elite Ninja
                                Kawaii Desu
                                Event Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 4828

                                #390
                                Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (May)

                                Originally posted by chocobothief12
                                If you're good at certain patterns, then obviously you will be able to PA certain files better than others, regardless of how skilled you think you might or might not be. That file is littered with every possible pattern that I suck at at a speed I also suck at. Therefore, my PA on it is garbage because i can hardly even read it.
                                Yeah I suck at pretty much everything in the file and on top of that if you look at my recent scores, you will see that I've been doing terrible aka 50-0-0-2 on Ketsarku. I just can't play at a high level anymore =/
                                Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                                Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                                Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                                Comment

                                Working...