5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mfdat phantom
    Movimiento Bipolar
    • Oct 2007
    • 1230

    #586
    Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Round 8!

    Originally posted by tj28
    Mindblocked the intro for ~20 tries, then got 3.0.0.0.

    Had like a 5.0.0.2 run, but then missed and Alt+F4'ed.

    Oh wait, I wasn't going to submit this round.
    Simple. just ask LD to erase your score


    Yoshi:

    hands are dead from jacking...
    that doesn't sound right...

    lool

    Comment

    • tj28
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2007
      • 201

      #587
      Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Round 8!

      Originally posted by mfdat phantom
      Simple. just ask LD to erase your score
      Someone give me a sub and it's done.
      BFs to fix: Disconnected Hardkore, Pwntendo, {Midnight}

      Comment

      • tj28
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2007
        • 201

        #588
        Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Round 8!

        Originally posted by Wineandbread
        lol.
        I think I'm gonna keep playing the tourney songs and see how I do. Just fer fun.
        Next generic tourny song:
        Guitar Etude (Angel Ice)
        BFs to fix: Disconnected Hardkore, Pwntendo, {Midnight}

        Comment

        • hahaujusdied
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2008
          • 149

          #589
          Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Round 8!

          Rofl im so out now i cant even FC adults sketchbook once again sprite picks a song i HATE WITH A PASSION but at least i got VROFL XDDD

          Comment

          • hahaujusdied
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2008
            • 149

            #590
            Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Round 8!

            Well since i have no skillz with this song at 1.75 mod i have decided to try and adjust to 2.0 speed mod in a week and get skillz

            Comment

            • A2P
              FFR Veteran
              • Apr 2009
              • 3127

              #591
              Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Round 8!

              Increasing your speed mod helps with getting over some mental blocks but it'll make you more nervous because you're not used to the arrows going that fast.

              Trust me, I tried with gymnastics.

              Comment

              • hahaujusdied
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2008
                • 149

                #592
                Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Round 8!

                haha actually i dont even plan on playing sketchbook for a while until i get used to 2.0 then maybe like saturday ill play it.. it probably wont make much difference though.

                Comment

                • remedy1502
                  remederpin
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 4885

                  #593
                  Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Round 8!

                  I agree with A2P. Increasing speed mod does help a lot with mental blocks. At least for a little bit lol.

                  Comment

                  • tj28
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 201

                    #594
                    Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Round 8!

                    Originally posted by remedy1502
                    I agree with A2P. Increasing speed mod does help a lot with mental blocks. At least for a little bit lol.
                    Going from 2x to 3x doesn't help much.
                    BFs to fix: Disconnected Hardkore, Pwntendo, {Midnight}

                    Comment

                    • kmay
                      Don't forget me
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6532

                      #595
                      Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Round 8!

                      wow... wtf D3 should not get SDG this song.

                      Comment

                      • OneHandNow
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 5305

                        #596
                        Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Round 8!

                        i was d3 and im sure i can AAA demon fire

                        dur

                        Comment

                        • remedy1502
                          remederpin
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 4885

                          #597
                          Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Round 8!

                          Yea but now you're D5

                          dur

                          Comment

                          • tj28
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 201

                            #598
                            Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Round 8!

                            Originally posted by remedy1502
                            K use a different mod then.
                            Subbie leak much?
                            Last edited by tj28; 08-27-2009, 12:31 AM.
                            BFs to fix: Disconnected Hardkore, Pwntendo, {Midnight}

                            Comment

                            • Killburn
                              Hello Missflag
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 75

                              #599
                              Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Round 8!

                              Gah, how did everyone in D2 get so good -.-
                              I'm NOT going out without a fight though... I've made an SM stepfile with nothing but the trill part and I'll practice it till I nail it.
                              Also, just to make sure, are non-subbies allowed to use the file that remedy1502 posted?

                              Comment

                              • tj28
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2007
                                • 201

                                #600
                                Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Round 8!

                                Originally posted by Killburn
                                Gah, how did everyone in D2 get so good -.-
                                I'm NOT going out without a fight though... I've made an SM stepfile with nothing but the trill part and I'll practice it till I nail it.
                                Also, just to make sure, are non-subbies allowed to use the file that remedy1502 posted?
                                Are you supposed to? No.
                                I'm surprised the link is still up.
                                BFs to fix: Disconnected Hardkore, Pwntendo, {Midnight}

                                Comment

                                Working...