Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • One Winged Angel
    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2007
    • 10837

    #16
    Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop


    rollin'


    Originally posted by ilikexd
    i want to be cucked by cirno

    Comment

    • benny58624
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2014
      • 352

      #17
      Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

      I'll go for pack 100.

      Comment

      • Jtehanonymous
        Hunger Games Hunty
        • Jan 2007
        • 3770

        #18
        Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

        unlucky 13?
        Last edited by Jtehanonymous; 02-15-2015, 03:33 PM.

        Comment

        • Mourningfall
          ⇐⇓⇑⇒
          • Jan 2011
          • 1627

          #19
          Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

          Comment

          • TheSaxRunner05
            The Doctor
            • Apr 2006
            • 6144

            #20
            Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

            Local News Segment

            Now, for more news from the robery on 4th and Pine. The suspect seems to be linked to a local gang. In his hurry to leave the premisis, he dropped a single coin or token with his gang's insignia inscribed on it. The coin is 1.75 inches in diameter, and says "Flash Flash Revolution, All Skill." We're bringing in outside agencies to investigate this matter. Experts in gang psychology and paraphernalia say these type of trinkets are only given to the top members of gang leadership. Other local busineses are on watch. We interviewed Doug from Doug's Pawn next door for his thoughts.

            "He aint coming anywhere near my shop." Doug said rightously. "I got a shotgun and I ain't afraid to use it! I'll be on guard all night, and if he shows his face around here ...
            POW, right in the kisser!"

            The sentiment is common amoung local business owners out here on 4th street. Police are promising to bring this thief to justice. Citizens are being urged to stay calm in the area, and not to take justice into their own hands.

            - Channel 7 News
            Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 02-15-2015, 03:46 PM.


            Comment

            • rushyrulz
              Digital Dancing!
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 12985

              #21
              Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

              sorry I heard sirens so I had to turn all my lights off and get on the ground.. they're gone now so let's continue


              Comment

              • sickufully
                Sir Krisk
                • Dec 2007
                • 930

                #22
                Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

                Pack fitty five please

                Comment

                • rushyrulz
                  Digital Dancing!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 12985

                  #23
                  Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

                  andy-024

                  PACK 20
                  Gamble Pack
                  You Have A New Pack!

                  You Tear Open The Package to Reveal:

                  Decider Card:
                  15 Happy Happy Shining Star!! [Light] - Tier 2
                  Bonus Card:
                  6 Kung Fu Koalas - Tier 1


                  Sum of card values: 20
                  ------------------------------------------------

                  rayword45

                  PACK 15
                  Reroll Pack
                  You Have A New Pack!

                  You Tear Open The Package to Reveal:

                  Original Card: 4 NES-Style Eye of the Tiger - Tier 1
                  Rerolled to: 18 Shut Up and Let Me Go ( w The Ting Tings) [Heavy] - Tier 2
                  29 H.T.I.J. - Tier 3
                  Original Card: 14 Love, The Elephant - Tier 2
                  Rerolled to: 27 Flight of the Bumblebee v2 - Tier 3


                  Sum of card values: 75
                  ------------------------------------------------

                  One Winged Angel

                  PACK 61
                  Bronze Pack
                  You Have A New Pack!

                  You Tear Open The Package to Reveal:

                  60 Freak - Tier 7
                  36 Dim Wood - Tier 4
                  4 Lucid Quazar - Tier 1
                  5 Too Tight - Tier 1
                  55 dot death (Stealth Remix) - Tier 6


                  Sum of card values: 3670
                  ------------------------------------------------

                  benny58624

                  PACK 100
                  Standard Pack
                  You Have A New Pack!

                  You Tear Open The Package to Reveal:

                  10 the stormy song - Tier 2
                  33 Strength - Tier 4
                  24 Expedite - Tier 3


                  Sum of card values: 105
                  ------------------------------------------------

                  Jtehanonymous

                  PACK 13
                  Red Pack
                  You Have A New Pack!

                  You Tear Open The Package to Reveal:

                  28 REVERSE SQUIGGLEY - Tier 3
                  25 Red Dress [Heavy] - Tier 3


                  Sum of card values: 60

                  Mourningfall
                  ------------------------------------------------

                  PACK 5
                  Red Pack
                  You Have A New Pack!

                  You Tear Open The Package to Reveal:

                  58 Tougenkyou -H.E.Remix- - Tier 6
                  28 Pavlov's Dog - Tier 3


                  Sum of card values: 630
                  ------------------------------------------------

                  sickufully

                  PACK 55
                  Silver Pack
                  You Have A New Pack!

                  You Tear Open The Package to Reveal:

                  47 600 AD in Piano - Tier 5
                  35 Troglodytic Epica - Tier 4
                  65 Soulcrusher - Tier 7


                  Sum of card values: 3180
                  Last edited by rushyrulz; 02-15-2015, 03:49 PM.


                  Comment

                  • TheSaxRunner05
                    The Doctor
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 6144

                    #24
                    Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

                    Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                    Local News Segment

                    Now, for more news from the robery on 4th and Pine. The suspect seems to be linked to a local gang. In his hurry to leave the premisis, he dropped a single coin or token with his gang's insignia inscribed on it. The coin is 1.75 inches in diameter, and says "Flash Flash Revolution, All Skill." We're bringing in outside agencies to investigate this matter. Experts in gang psychology and paraphernalia say these type of trinkets are only given to the top members of gang leadership. Other local busineses are on watch. We interviewed Doug from Doug's Pawn next door for his thoughts.

                    "He aint coming anywhere near my shop." Doug said rightously. "I got a shotgun and I ain't afraid to use it! I'll be on guard all night, and if he shows his face around here ...
                    POW, right in the kisser!"

                    The sentiment is common amoung local business owners out here on 4th street. Police are promising to bring this thief to justice. Citizens are being urged to stay calm in the area, and not to take justice into their own hands.

                    - Channel 7 News
                    Backpaged


                    Comment

                    • SK8R43
                      D7 Elite Keymasher
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 4684

                      #25
                      Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

                      Pack 75

                      Last edited by SK8R43; 02-15-2015, 03:55 PM.
                      Thee Burstinator
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Guest15937
                        One-handed elite
                        • May 2008
                        • 1464

                        #26
                        Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop



                        Let's go with 29
                        The renegade has betrayed me.

                        Comment

                        • TheSaxRunner05
                          The Doctor
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 6144

                          #27
                          Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

                          Not too many packs left, get a score in!


                          Comment

                          • rushyrulz
                            Digital Dancing!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 12985

                            #28
                            Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

                            Originally posted by SK8R43
                            Pack 92

                            but you got 75 goods which means pack 75

                            SK8R43

                            PACK 75
                            Gamble Plus Pack
                            You Have A New Pack!

                            You Tear Open The Package to Reveal:

                            Decider Card:
                            15 Infection - Tier 2
                            Bonus Cards:
                            49 Electronic Music Is A Joke - Tier 5
                            26 Chase You Down - Tier 3


                            Sum of card values: 165
                            -----------------------------------

                            Guest15937

                            PACK 29
                            Gold Pack
                            You Have A New Pack!

                            You Tear Open The Package to Reveal:

                            54 Jeh Jeh Slammin' (Extended Mix) - Tier 6
                            46 tabi shirabe - Tier 5


                            Sum of card values: 720


                            Comment

                            • gold stinger
                              Signature Extraordinare~~
                              Event Staff
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              Global Moderator
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6429

                              #29
                              Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

                              only 2 packs left for today

                              would recommend playing excite bike
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              butts.


                              - Tosh 2014






                              Comment

                              • rushyrulz
                                Digital Dancing!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 12985

                                #30
                                Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

                                fun fact: you can't get the most valuable pack by playing excite bike.

                                And the most valuable pack has a value of just under 400,000
                                Last edited by rushyrulz; 02-15-2015, 04:00 PM.


                                Comment

                                Working...