Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheSaxRunner05
    The Doctor
    • Apr 2006
    • 6144

    #31
    Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

    Police Chatter

    Wrappers of several packs have been found in an alleyway. It seems the thief is trying to unload the stolen goods as fast as possible. We can only assume these cards are going to other gang members. Citizens are being asked to keep an eye out for any suspicious activity in their neighboorhood.


    Comment

    • gold stinger
      Signature Extraordinare~~
      Event Staff
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      Global Moderator
      • Jan 2007
      • 6429

      #32
      Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

      thanks for sharing that packs 1-32 are practically shit and not worth getting.

      hmm
      Last edited by gold stinger; 02-15-2015, 04:02 PM.
      Originally posted by YoshL
      butts.


      - Tosh 2014






      Comment

      • rushyrulz
        Digital Dancing!
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 12985

        #33
        Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

        packs 1-32 aren't shit. The best pack just happens to not be in that range


        Comment

        • gold stinger
          Signature Extraordinare~~
          Event Staff
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          Global Moderator
          • Jan 2007
          • 6429

          #34
          Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

          I'm gonna go to the police now on your whereabouts
          Originally posted by YoshL
          butts.


          - Tosh 2014






          Comment

          • TheSaxRunner05
            The Doctor
            • Apr 2006
            • 6144

            #35
            Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

            Police Chatter

            Based on a tip, police tracked down a suspect on 24th street. A footchase followed, but somehow the suspect escaped. These gang members have a superior sense of direction. The suspect was last seen going Up, Down, Left, Left before police lost sight of him. Stay tuned for more updates.


            Comment

            • DDRNGGin
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2014
              • 472

              #36
              Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop


              Come on! Big Bucks! No Whammies! I need the 150,000 credit bonus!
              DDRNGGin's New Stats Information

              Playstyle: Index

              Current Level / Division: Level 73 (Division 5)

              Highest AAA/PFC: Flight of the Bumblebee (Difficulty 80)

              Highest Blackflag: AIM Anthem (Difficulty 76)

              Highest SDG: Choprite [3-0-0-1] (Difficulty 70)

              Highest FC (Non-mashed): BB Revenge [14-1-0-3] (Difficulty 80)

              Comment

              • TheSaxRunner05
                The Doctor
                • Apr 2006
                • 6144

                #37
                Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

                It's the final countdown ...


                Comment

                • rushyrulz
                  Digital Dancing!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 12985

                  #38
                  Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

                  DDRNGGin

                  PACK 7
                  Horde Pack
                  You Have A New Pack!

                  You Tear Open The Package to Reveal:

                  16 Lesson - Tier 2
                  28 Two Sisters [Heavy] - Tier 3
                  20 Warren - Tier 3
                  48 Through The Martian Hell - Tier 5
                  3 Tower - Tier 1


                  Sum of card values: 200


                  Comment

                  • FF_rules
                    FF Veteran
                    • May 2006
                    • 668

                    #39
                    Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop


                    Pack 6

                    Comment

                    • TheSaxRunner05
                      The Doctor
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 6144

                      #40
                      Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

                      If I can count, that's all folks


                      Comment

                      • rushyrulz
                        Digital Dancing!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 12985

                        #41
                        Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

                        FF_Rules

                        PACK 6
                        Standard Pack
                        You Have A New Pack!

                        You Tear Open The Package to Reveal:

                        42 Nice Nice Noise - Tier 5
                        7 Bubbleman Stage Theme - Tier 1
                        73 Pussy Pump - Tier 8


                        Sum of card values: 15125


                        Comment

                        • rushyrulz
                          Digital Dancing!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 12985

                          #42
                          Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

                          brb guys gotta get rid of these other 85 packs... I think the coppers are onto us.


                          Comment

                          • FF_rules
                            FF Veteran
                            • May 2006
                            • 668

                            #43
                            Re: Spontaneous Contest #635a - I Robbed a Card Shop

                            Hide them in someone else's shop, they'll take the heat for you.

                            Comment

                            Working...