Benguin's Tweet-&-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guest15937
    One-handed elite
    • May 2008
    • 1464

    #16
    Re: Benguin's Tweet-&-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

    I must win. BECAUSE BUZZBOMB
    The renegade has betrayed me.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #17
      Re: Benguin's Tweet-&-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

      https://soundcloud.com/daeris/nanisore

      NANISORE


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • ssbmchamp
        Can't improve at this game.
        • Oct 2006
        • 1128

        #18
        Re: Benguin's Tweet-&-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

        I deserve to win because I don't like losing.

        Comment

        • JohnRedWolf87
          Backlogger of Hobbies
          • Dec 2007
          • 968

          #19
          Re: Benguin's Tweet-&-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

          I deserve to win because both our avatars are Pokemon. :P

          xBBx Takedown's First Tournament - 2nd Place (Beginner)
          ZC_Wolfy's Birthday Tournament - 3rd Place (Novice)
          Dragons_Fury One Division Higher Tourney - 2nd Place (Novice)
          Samurai7694's Ultimate Enduring Fabulous Tournament - 3rd Place (D1)
          Dark_Chrysalis' 1st FFR Bowl - 2nd Place (D1), 13th place overall
          Panic4Me and MrMagic's Thanksgiving Tournament - 2nd Place (D1)

          Comment

          • noname219
            FFR Wiki Admin
            • May 2007
            • 1694

            #20
            Re: Benguin's Tweet-&-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

            It's christmas, everybody deserve to win!

            Comment

            • benguino
              Kawaii Desu Ne?
              • Dec 2007
              • 4190

              #21
              Re: Benguin's Tweet-&-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

              Ok, entries are closed at this point. I have a shitty internet connection at the moment because I'm at my dad's for Christmas (it took 15 minutes to load the home page). Results and credits will be issued later today when I wake up and go back home (^)>
              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


              Originally posted by Spenner
              (^)> peck peck says the heels
              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

              Comment

              • RB_Spirit
                D7 Elite Keymasher
                • Jul 2009
                • 681

                #22
                Re: Benguin's Tweet-&amp;-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

                I deserve to win because i'm ugly
                Originally posted by Callipygian
                There's always some issue you can find with the exact terminology of a game. In fact, let me here make a case that the current system has racist undertones:
                Blackflags are worse than whiteflags and AAA's are indicated as yellow in R^3, suggesting that a perfect score is Asian.

                Comment

                • xAlphaWolf
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Apr 2012
                  • 448

                  #23
                  Re: Benguin's Tweet-&amp;-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

                  i deserve to win because i am a real huehuehue
                  ___/ )))    _
                  `/ イ~   (((ヽ 6th Place / Division 4 / 9th Official Tournament
                  (  ノ      ̄Y\ 2nd Place / Division 3 / TSR's Summer Golf Tournament
                  | (\ ∧_∧ | ) 3rd Place / Division 3 / badman7772's Tournament of Darkness REBORN!
                  ヽ ヽ`( `o´ )/ノ/ 18th Place / Division 3 / 8th Official Tournament
                   \ | ⌒Y⌒ / / 3rd Place / Division 4 / Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament!
                    |ヽ  |  ノ/
                    \トー仝ーイ
                     | ミ土彡/

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #24
                    Re: Benguin's Tweet-&amp;-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

                    I deserve to win because I don't abide by the rules.

                    Comment

                    • ssbmchamp
                      Can't improve at this game.
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 1128

                      #25
                      Re: Benguin's Tweet-&amp;-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

                      When do we find out if we won lol

                      Comment

                      • Frederic54
                        ツ
                        • Nov 2007
                        • 228

                        #26
                        Re: Benguin's Tweet-&amp;-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

                        Originally posted by ssbmchamp
                        When do we find out if we won lol
                        Patience you must have my young padawan

                        Comment

                        • benguino
                          Kawaii Desu Ne?
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 4190

                          #27
                          Re: Benguin's Tweet-&amp;-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

                          Results
                          You guys are too funny
                          Objective Scoring:
                          Results are in "<USER SCORE> <USER> <TWEET>" form. Those that are bolded will receive prizes. The random number that was selected was
                          0.168941.
                          1. 0.6017507530120482 Tarrik From To Amount Time Tarrik Sweet Angel 238,681 2013-12-24 17:18:02 Merry Christmas.
                          2. 0.6029575892857143 Guest15937 I must win. BECAUSE BUZZBOMB
                          3. 0.6701822916666667 omega_grunt666 I think I should win because post #666, It's santa's number.
                          4. 0.6716549295774648 Charu Double punctuation!! Double the meaninging!! Double the win!! MUFFINS!!
                          5. 0.6791466346153846 XelNya @Benguin I will step you a song for FFR. And it will have your name in it. (The title.) Or I'll kill the penguins with a chainsaw.
                          6. 0.6860695422535211 Sweet Angel I deserve to win because I will draw you a Piplup with a beard if I do.
                          7. 0.6908967391304348 Poison- I don't deserve to win.
                          8. 0.6924229452054794 badman7772 I deserve to win because I'm a really bad man, and nice guys finish last!
                          9. 0.7006944444444444 ssbmchamp I deserve to win because I don't like losing.
                          10. 0.7030691964285715 Zapmeister If I don't win, I will hire a zombie to duct tape you to a ceiling 9m off the ground while you sleep tonight. Nobody will help untangle you.
                          11. 0.7102521929824561 JohnRedWolf87 I deserve to win because both our avatars are Pokemon. :P
                          12. 0.7152478448275862 Zakvvv666 I deserve to win because yes.
                          13. 0.7171316964285714 Frederic54 I shall win this,or else my fellow sheep will curse you and you'll rainbow flag everything from now on,which is far worse than giving me #1!
                          14. 0.7227564102564102 TheSaxRunner05 Penguins don't have penises, true fact.
                          15. 0.7274671052631579 awein999 walrus orbiting a cucumber in a pillow case on the other side of the 6th winnie the poo trilogy
                          16. 0.730718085106383 YoshL https://soundcloud.com/daeris/nanisore NANISORE
                          17. 0.7329861111111111 EzExZeRo7497 I should win because we have a spiritual connection whenever we sleep at the same time, your snoring causes the most concord of dreams.
                          18. 0.7336128048780488 noname219 It's christmas, everybody deserve to win!
                          19. 0.7395833333333334 Fission i deserve to win because



                          The formula:

                          Code:
                          [SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic]static double parseMessage(String message)
                              {
                                  if(message.length() > 140)
                                  {
                                      return 0;
                                  }
                                  double sum = 0;
                                  for(int i = 0; i < message.length(); i++)
                                  {
                                      sum += message.charAt(i);
                                  }
                                  sum /= (message.length()*128);
                                  
                                  return sum;
                              }[/FONT][/SIZE]
                          Subjective Scoring:
                          1. Sweet Angel: I'd really like to see that drawing
                          2. noname219: I like that Christmas spirit of yours! Thus, all participants will receive 500 credits in addition to any prizes they may have won.

                          Claiming Your Prize:
                          If you won in the objective category, send me a PM that lists your prize preferences for each of the 10 prizes in order from most preferred to least preferred. Sweet Angel, tell me which prize you would like from the subjective category; noname219 will receive the other prize.

                          EDIT: I just noticed how Tarrik's generosity is immediately being reciprocated back

                          EDITv2:
                          Originally posted by Previously
                          Thus, all participants will receive 500 credits in addition to any prizes they may have won.

                          EDITv3: Ok, I sent out notification pm's to the winners Please get back to me as soon as possible (within 72 hours) or else your prize may be given to someone else >.<
                          Last edited by benguino; 12-27-2013, 03:11 AM.
                          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                          Originally posted by Spenner
                          (^)> peck peck says the heels
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                          Comment

                          • omega_grunt666
                            Nescio quid faciam
                            • Jul 2004
                            • 894

                            #28
                            Re: Benguin's Tweet-&amp;-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

                            0.6701822916666667

                            Destiny

                            Ben #1, Thanks for running this! Some interesting replies you got there.

                            Comment

                            • Tarrik
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              • May 2007
                              • 2240

                              #29
                              Re: Benguin's Tweet-&amp;-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

                              Good Karma ^_^

                              Comment

                              • Sweet Angel
                                \(o.o)/ ~(e.e)~
                                • Apr 2012
                                • 620

                                #30
                                Re: Benguin's Tweet-&amp;-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

                                Oh sweet ! I don't mind either or actually, you can let noname choose first. I'll get started on the drawing in the next day or so xD

                                8th Official - Top 209th Official - Top 16




                                Comment

                                Working...