Benguin's Tweet-&-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zapmeister
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2012
    • 466

    #31
    Re: Benguin's Tweet-&-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

    Originally posted by reuben_tate
    Code:
    [size=2][font=century gothic]static double parsemessage(string message)
        {
            if(message.length() > 140)
            {
                return 0;
            }
            double sum = 0;
            for(int i = 0; i < message.length(); i++)
            {
                sum += message.charat(i);
            }
            sum /= (message.length()*128);
            
            return sum;
        }[/font][/size]
    god DAMMIT. IF I'D WRITTEN MY POST ENTIRELY IN CAPITAL LETTERS, I WOULD'VE HAD A GREATER THAN 50% CHANCE OF WINNING.

    Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

    ask me anything here

    mashed FCs: 329

    r1: 5
    r2: 4
    r3: 6
    r4: 8
    r5: 3
    r6: 5
    r7: 15
    final position: 4th

    Comment

    • JohnRedWolf87
      Backlogger of Hobbies
      • Dec 2007
      • 968

      #32
      Re: Benguin's Tweet-&amp;-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

      Originally posted by reuben_tate
      You forgot YoshL, ssbmchamp, and me. :P

      xBBx Takedown's First Tournament - 2nd Place (Beginner)
      ZC_Wolfy's Birthday Tournament - 3rd Place (Novice)
      Dragons_Fury One Division Higher Tourney - 2nd Place (Novice)
      Samurai7694's Ultimate Enduring Fabulous Tournament - 3rd Place (D1)
      Dark_Chrysalis' 1st FFR Bowl - 2nd Place (D1), 13th place overall
      Panic4Me and MrMagic's Thanksgiving Tournament - 2nd Place (D1)

      Comment

      • benguino
        Kawaii Desu Ne?
        • Dec 2007
        • 4190

        #33
        Re: Benguin's Tweet-&amp;-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

        Originally posted by omega_grunt666
        0.6701822916666667

        Destiny

        Ben #1, Thanks for running this! Some interesting replies you got there.
        Actually...it's .6 repeating

        And no problem; the turnout was a bit smaller than I thought but I still enjoyed the interesting responses from people
        Originally posted by Tarrik
        Good Karma ^_^
        indeed
        Originally posted by Sweet Angel
        Oh sweet ! I don't mind either or actually, you can let noname choose first. I'll get started on the drawing in the next day or so xD
        How generous! I'll try to get in touch with noname then.
        Originally posted by Zapmeister
        god DAMMIT. IF I'D WRITTEN MY POST ENTIRELY IN CAPITAL LETTERS, I WOULD'VE HAD A GREATER THAN 50% CHANCE OF WINNING.
        SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA SHOUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE A WINNER!
        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        You forgot YoshL, ssbmchamp, and me. :P
        oops, don't know how I forgot that >.<
        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


        Originally posted by Spenner
        (^)> peck peck says the heels
        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

        Comment

        • ssbmchamp
          Can't improve at this game.
          • Oct 2006
          • 1128

          #34
          Re: Benguin's Tweet-&amp;-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

          Originally posted by reuben_tate
          I'm confused I thought I was one of the winners, how did I get 500 lol

          p.s. i did reply to the PM not sure if you were busy though

          Comment

          • omega_grunt666
            Nescio quid faciam
            • Jul 2004
            • 894

            #35
            Re: Benguin's Tweet-&amp;-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

            Originally posted by ssbmchamp
            I'm confused I thought I was one of the winners, how did I get 500 lol
            Originally posted by reuben_tate
            2. noname219: I like that Christmas spirit of yours! Thus, all participants will receive 500 credits in addition to any prizes they may have won.
            #ReadingRainbow

            Comment

            • benguino
              Kawaii Desu Ne?
              • Dec 2007
              • 4190

              #36
              Re: Benguin's Tweet-&amp;-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

              Ok, so I have the prize choices right here. Going to distribute credits now. After that, I'll send out pm's to those that won other prizes to get details on what they would like.

              Tarrik: 100,000
              Guest15937: 50,000
              omega_grunt666: sketch frenzy
              Charu: 10,000
              XelNya: sing along
              Sweet Angel: sing along
              Poison-: sketch frenzy
              badman7772: 5000
              ssbmchamp: 1000
              zapmeister: sketch frenzy
              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


              Originally posted by Spenner
              (^)> peck peck says the heels
              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

              Comment

              • Tarrik
                D7 Elite Keymasher
                • May 2007
                • 2240

                #37
                Re: Benguin's Tweet-&amp;-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

                Comment

                • benguino
                  Kawaii Desu Ne?
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 4190

                  #38
                  Re: Benguin's Tweet-&amp;-Treat Christmas Spon-Con!

                  Thanks for being so patient guys! I had just sent out notification pm's and distributed credits. For the non-credit prizes, I will post them in here unless the person that won the prize prefers to not have the prize shared with everybody else.
                  AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                  Originally posted by Spenner
                  (^)> peck peck says the heels
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                  Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                  awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                  Comment

                  Working...