9th Official Tournament -- Round 8
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6
now D3 is the only one without any AAAs... nope i don't feel any pressure
LOLOLOLOLOL
Last edited by Emanresu13; 12-3-2013, 11:50 PM.Originally posted by dAnceguy117^Originally posted by MrRubix^Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6
A different league now?
He's been the obvious favorite since before the tournament started lol
Clearly though a few people can give him a fight, so the finals might be quite interesting.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6
YoshL secretly D7. You heard it here folks!
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6
Oh well that much was pretty clear from the beginning lol. It's just that I started browsing some level ranks recently and found everyone is more skilled than I had imagined. Compared with the roster of players that were still in not even a week ago, it's almost like looking in another division. I'm curious to see what happens in the final rounds although I don't think I'll be a contender much longer :S
D5 is D6
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6
d5 stats
Highest AAAs according to public stats
1.YoshL Sokuseki! Nouchoku Music System (82) | mutant corecore (81) | Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix) (76)
2. Salitz Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix) (76) | HAELEQUIN (74) | Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!! (70)
3. klimtkiller The First Epidemic (81) | Jamais Deux (80) | Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix) (76)
4. omega_grunt666 Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix) (76) | Club (70) | Epilogue (67)
5. Josemba Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix) (76) | Mirage Garden (Long Version) (75) | Valhalla (75)
6. Mollocephalus Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix) (76) | BB Evolution (69) | Rottel-da-station(66)
7. cedolad Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix) (76) | Sleep (76) | Eradication (75)
8. jgano Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix) (76) | Mario Minor (75) | Spaceman (72)
Even if you aren't the winner, you can claim:
1. YoshL #1 D5 USA / #1 Mid-Atlantic
2. Salitz #2 D5 USA / #1 Southeast
3. klimtkiller #1 D5 Europe / #1 UK
4. omega_grunt666 #1 D5 Canada
5. Josemba #1 D5 South America
6. Mollocephalus #2 D5 Europe/ #1 Italy
7. cedolad #3 D5 USA / #1 Great Lakes
8. jgano #4 D5 USA / #2 Mid-Atlantic / #1 New York
New Highest AAA on a Tournament song: YoshL, Salitz, omega_grunt666, Josemba, Mollocephalus, jgano
NEW Vrofl get: cedolad, Josemba, klimtkiller
As far as I can read, this is the highest we've all placed in an official tournament, Congratulations everyone!
If I've made any mistakes point them out and I'll fix em'.Last edited by omega_grunt666; 12-4-2013, 04:58 PM.Comment























Comment