Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in FFR Events only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
FFR Events
9th Official Tournament -- Round 8
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
340
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
161
211
246
247
248
249
250
251
252
253
254
255
256
257
258
259
260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
275
276
311
340
template
Next
shadow 1800
I can't think of anything
Join Date:
Dec 2006
Posts:
1183
Share
Post
#3901
12-2-2013, 07:25 AM
Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6
I am so fucking done, that GOOD@!!!!
Comment
Post
Cancel
EzExZeRo7497
⠀
Join Date:
Dec 2010
Posts:
6858
Share
Post
#3902
12-2-2013, 07:28 AM
Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6
Comment
Post
Cancel
ItsOnlyDanO
Stuck in the past
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Oct 2013
Posts:
1168
Share
Post
#3903
12-2-2013, 07:28 AM
Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6
bf or die
sounds like fun
Ghosts appear and fade away.......
Comment
Post
Cancel
GammaBlaster
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jul 2011
Posts:
1317
Share
Post
#3904
12-2-2013, 07:28 AM
Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6
I'm done
https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion
Comment
Post
Cancel
smartdude1212
2 is poo
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Sep 2005
Posts:
6687
Share
Post
#3905
12-2-2013, 07:33 AM
Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6
Serious heat in D7 (mm).
Comment
Post
Cancel
GammaBlaster
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jul 2011
Posts:
1317
Share
Post
#3906
12-2-2013, 07:36 AM
Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6
I swear if Round 8's file for D7 ends up as a token...
https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion
Comment
Post
Cancel
Dynam0
The Dominator
Join Date:
Sep 2005
Posts:
8987
Share
Post
#3907
12-2-2013, 07:40 AM
Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6
Gonna go super saiyan sometime this week...not sure when but I'm gonna whore this one more time when I'm ready ..
Comment
Post
Cancel
Charu
Snivy!
Dohoho!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
6207
Share
Post
#3908
12-2-2013, 07:40 AM
Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6
I'll be very sad if that does happen again.
Then again... all you would have to do, Gamma, is just participate in the next tournament. Boom, instant unlock.
Originally posted by
JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by
Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars
( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2007
Posts:
10837
Share
Post
#3909
12-2-2013, 07:43 AM
Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6
BF overflow almost in effect yis
Originally posted by
ilikexd
i want to be cucked by cirno
Comment
Post
Cancel
shadow 1800
I can't think of anything
Join Date:
Dec 2006
Posts:
1183
Share
Post
#3910
12-2-2013, 08:00 AM
Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6
lmfao I just... ok
Comment
Post
Cancel
Charu
Snivy!
Dohoho!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
6207
Share
Post
#3911
12-2-2013, 08:01 AM
Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6
DaaaaAAAAAAaaang.
In before boo-flag or die.
Originally posted by
JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by
Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2008
Posts:
15013
Share
Post
#3912
12-2-2013, 08:02 AM
Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6
1 good cutoff in D7 GG
Originally posted by
hi19hi19
oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file
Comment
Post
Cancel
Charu
Snivy!
Dohoho!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
6207
Share
Post
#3913
12-2-2013, 08:03 AM
Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6
That just indicates how ridiculous you guys are.
True stepmans, whoazers.
Originally posted by
JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by
Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
EzExZeRo7497
⠀
Join Date:
Dec 2010
Posts:
6858
Share
Post
#3914
12-2-2013, 08:04 AM
Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6
Holy shit that boo is stupidly painful
Comment
Post
Cancel
ilikexd
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Apr 2006
Posts:
3209
Share
Post
#3915
12-2-2013, 08:13 AM
Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6
Originally posted by
shadow 1800
lmfao I just... ok
did you really thought it was over
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
161
211
246
247
248
249
250
251
252
253
254
255
256
257
258
259
260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
275
276
311
340
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment