SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #49726
    Re: SM Scores

    Originally posted by customstuff
    pre coul
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • customstuff
      ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
      • Nov 2006
      • 4892

      #49727
      Re: SM Scores

      So, is that score actually good?

      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
      Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
      Originally posted by customstuff
      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
      welcome to D6

      start playing

      Comment

      • t-rogdor
        tane orb
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2007
        • 2685

        #49728
        Re: SM Scores

        e: nice score customstuff.






        Originally posted by cetaka
        I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

        Comment

        • GG_Guru
          Let em' do what they want
          • Mar 2006
          • 3219

          #49729
          Re: SM Scores

          Originally posted by midare
          dosslars mom

          Holy **** its like her tits have tits

          Comment

          • dandandamdandan1111
            the baker man
            • Jun 2007
            • 2176

            #49730
            Re: SM Scores

            Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
            It's bag challenge
            from...?

            Comment

            • R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
              FFR Player
              • May 2008
              • 556

              #49731
              Re: SM Scores

              Originally posted by customstuff
              fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
              Dude, i agree. But i win ma wise
              Cb's suck on trills
              Last edited by R3v0lut10nm4st3r11; 08-18-2009, 09:09 PM.


              Top 3 finishes

              2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
              2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
              3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)

              This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

              Comment

              • One Winged Angel
                Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 10837

                #49732
                Re: SM Scores

                Had a 2 CB run but MA wasn't even in quad digits, so fuc that


                2nd play, nice CBs bender you rat


                lmao wtf is this


                Originally posted by ilikexd
                i want to be cucked by cirno

                Comment

                • GG_Guru
                  Let em' do what they want
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 3219

                  #49733
                  Re: SM Scores

                  dude wtf is wrong with this kid?

                  Comment

                  • R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2008
                    • 556

                    #49734
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Banned ftw


                    Top 3 finishes

                    2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
                    2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
                    3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)

                    This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

                    Comment

                    • One Winged Angel
                      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 10837

                      #49735
                      Re: SM Scores

                      at least the guy's wrapped


                      Originally posted by ilikexd
                      i want to be cucked by cirno

                      Comment

                      • R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2008
                        • 556

                        #49736
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                        at least the guy's wrapped
                        I would sig that if people understood the context.


                        Top 3 finishes

                        2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
                        2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
                        3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)

                        This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

                        Comment

                        • t-rogdor
                          tane orb
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 2685

                          #49737
                          Re: SM Scores

                          lol, troll baiting is so much fun.
                          Originally posted by cetaka
                          I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                          Comment

                          • iCeCuBEz v2
                            XFD
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 4924

                            #49738
                            Re: SM Scores

                            seemed easy to AA...



                            also finally AA'd this bad habit fest hehu

                            I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                            Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                            Comment

                            • kaiten123
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2008
                              • 1117

                              #49739
                              Re: SM Scores

                              buncha unimpressive midare 5 scores:







                              and this is old but i never posted it here and wanna know if its any good

                              Comment

                              • [TeRa]
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 9922

                                #49740
                                Re: SM Scores

                                Originally posted by iCeCuBEz v2
                                scorz
                                wtf i didn't know you were that fast D:
                                ver nice AAs

                                Comment

                                Working...