SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • [TeRa]
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 9922

    #34726
    Re: SM Scores

    I never played doom castle

    ****, ant step this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQQeg3jYgOA
    Last edited by [TeRa]; 09-8-2008, 10:34 PM.

    Comment

    • Sakish
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2007
      • 2973

      #34727
      Re: SM Scores

      hope this aint too bad, but i can improve by abit mabye up to 181 or something

      Comment

      • Chauster
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 3362

        #34728
        Re: SM Scores

        i havent even seen an sdp yet on doom castle


        ps i effed up in a lot of places so i think i can get teens but def not low teens


        Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

        Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
        my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

        Comment

        • bmxant
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2004
          • 2569

          #34729
          Re: SM Scores

          That amber shores is sick



          ps: 90.3m on I'm coming, sup chauster? (index)
          My Latest and Greatest Dump
          Best simfile ever, anonymously approved
          THAT WALL1
          THAT WALL2
          THAT WALL3
          My Latest Unicorn dump as of 10/08/2009
          Oh my god! It's totally like a bmxant birthday simfile, omg!

          Comment

          • Chauster
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2005
            • 3362

            #34730
            Re: SM Scores

            uhh can i have the file at least


            Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

            Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
            my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

            Comment

            • bmxant
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 2569

              #34731
              Re: SM Scores

              Sure, 1 sec.

              Hightail Spaces lets you send unlimited files, of any size, to anyone. Collaborate with your team and evolve your work.





              woop 91.6m on It's gonna be me index


              PS: photobucket is down zzz
              Edit: 181m on burn (A) index woop
              Edit2: woop up




              Index scores hehe
              Last edited by bmxant; 09-9-2008, 01:20 AM.
              My Latest and Greatest Dump
              Best simfile ever, anonymously approved
              THAT WALL1
              THAT WALL2
              THAT WALL3
              My Latest Unicorn dump as of 10/08/2009
              Oh my god! It's totally like a bmxant birthday simfile, omg!

              Comment

              • Chauster
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2005
                • 3362

                #34732
                Re: SM Scores

                ps: 90.3m on I'm coming, sup chauster? (index)[/QUOTE]


                3rd try (better cbs), combo from the beginning lost it on the first right jack (can hit it but underestimated)

                if im warmed up i can probably wreck this, not too sure what a good score on this is though but im pretty good at index patters o_________o



                Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

                Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

                Comment

                • midare
                  the SiTuAtIOn~
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 2822

                  #34733
                  Re: SM Scores

                  oh mei god
                  Originally posted by ieatyourlvllol
                  ____

                  Comment

                  • DossarLX ODI
                    Batch Manager
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 15013

                    #34734
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Originally posted by Chauster
                    i havent even seen an sdp yet on doom castle


                    ps i effed up in a lot of places so i think i can get teens but def not low teens
                    You f*cked up in a lot of places?

                    Now you must go unf*ck it.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                    Comment

                    • DossarLX ODI
                      Batch Manager
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 15013

                      #34735
                      Re: SM Scores

                      And nice score bmxant
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                      Comment

                      • [TeRa]
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 9922

                        #34736
                        Re: SM Scores



                        O.o


                        brb whoring like crazy
                        Last edited by [TeRa]; 09-9-2008, 03:55 PM.

                        Comment

                        • iCeCuBEz v2
                          XFD
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 4924

                          #34737
                          Re: SM Scores

                          id expect you to get better scores on that file because the only hard part about it is jacks and that is what you're best at so w/e. it's still nice though.
                          I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                          Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                          Comment

                          • Chauster
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 3362

                            #34738
                            Re: SM Scores

                            looks liek that sucks for you tera


                            Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

                            Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                            my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

                            Comment

                            • [TeRa]
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 9922

                              #34739
                              Re: SM Scores

                              I should keep my scores to myself huh.

                              Comment

                              • iCeCuBEz v2
                                XFD
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 4924

                                #34740
                                Re: SM Scores

                                don't get me wrong TeRa it's a good score, no way I'll ever beat it.

                                I just know that you can do A LOT better.

                                I have faith.
                                I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                                Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                                Comment

                                Working...