SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Patashu
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2006
    • 8609

    #49681
    Re: SM Scores

    oh and if you want to grab just my files from the midare packs/vibrajacking packs go here: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=111099
    in order of slowest to fastest my vibrajacking submissions are transon, death egg zone, parlance, the sun and the star
    Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
    http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
    Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
    http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

    Comment

    • mnnicol
      U mirin'?
      • Jun 2007
      • 4262

      #49682
      Re: SM Scores

      Just a bunch of Midare 5 sightreads

      Munsie brah




      Hakulyte beat mine :'(


      Yeah...


      This file's just painful


      ****s hard mang


      This was second try
      - Retired Stepman
      - I lift things up and put them down

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #49683
        Re: SM Scores



        8)
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • [TeRa]
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 9922

          #49684
          Re: SM Scores

          miss on the 24th jack in the beginning oops

          Comment

          • bender5
            The 40% Iron Chef
            • Jan 2005
            • 4894

            #49685
            Re: SM Scores


            Nice cb's dumb combo because I got a stupid boo at arrow 300 :<

            Comment

            • omgitznpv
              cohoooooon
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 6980

              #49686
              Re: SM Scores

              Originally posted by Patashu
              that's okay

              packksssss: http://www.derailedgaming.info/simfiles/upload/ get xoon 3, xoon finale (xoon mini 1 and 2 are just components of xoon 3 so skip them). get vgmp3 if you don't have that but you should. get hard songs megapack 8 and any before it that you've missed. get dark chancellor pack and mystery pack of course. maybe the very danger pack but yeah

              finally xoon drama packs 1 and 2 are here and here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zmk2m2h02zy http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?o51h4nnyoer

              also vibrajacking pack I and II if you're into that **** lmao (actually lemme upload my files from vibrajacking 1)
              oops i meant non-midare 1 midare packs lmao

              but this works too, i need some xoon junks so ya
              Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
              What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

              Comment

              • Sakish
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2007
                • 2973

                #49687
                Re: SM Scores

                Most of my scores from the M5 pack sucks but ill post some anyways.

                Messed up


                Should have aaa'd but dumped greats everywhere.


                sightread


                i think i can aa this but i got slaughtered in the first jump section >_>


                Only hit one mine 8D


                Superbad but i should improve this soon


                Could have been sdcbs but meh 8D

                Comment

                • DossarLX ODI
                  Batch Manager
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 15013

                  #49688
                  Re: SM Scores

                  A Milli is awesome
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                  Comment

                  • dandandamdandan1111
                    the baker man
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 2176

                    #49689
                    Re: SM Scores

                    ???

                    Comment

                    • SKG_Scintill
                      Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 3877

                      #49690
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Midare's Poker Face has quite bad offset and slightly off bpm, u sux at makin filezzz...

                      P.S: Has anyone ever passed And Then We Kiss of HSMP5?





                      Originally posted by bluguerilla
                      So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                      ___
                      . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                      . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                      .

                      Comment

                      • leonid
                        I am leonid
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Oct 2008
                        • 8080

                        #49691
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Repost since it's one of my best SM scores lol



                        Originally posted by leonid
                        Combo



                        First AA




                        Proud member of Team No

                        Comment

                        • Zman100
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 383

                          #49692
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Sightread for 1.0 rate


                          This took a few tries 1.2 rate

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #49693
                            Re: SM Scores

                            you guys should play The Wanderer bye
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • irionman
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 1196

                              #49694
                              Re: SM Scores

                              First one's a sightread, second one is like 3 tries into the song.



                              Any good?
                              smittyicecream 3:36 pm
                              yo this pot i just got smells like straight up doo doo (good doo doo), a pungeant strong smell




                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • irionman
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 1196

                                #49695
                                Re: SM Scores

                                edit: gone now
                                Last edited by irionman; 08-17-2009, 05:19 PM.
                                smittyicecream 3:36 pm
                                yo this pot i just got smells like straight up doo doo (good doo doo), a pungeant strong smell




                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...