SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bluearrowll
    ⊙▃⊙
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2007
    • 7376

    #49606
    Re: SM Scores

    Is that on a rate :O
    1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
    1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
    3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
    5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
    9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
    10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
    10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

    FMO AAA Count: 71
    FGO AAA Count: 10

    Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
    PS: Cool AAA's Terry
    - I Love You


    An Alarm Clock's Haiku
    beep beep beep beep beep
    beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
    beep beep beep beep beep
    - ieatyourlvllol

    Comment

    • eVILPeeR
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 2284

      #49607
      Re: SM Scores

      No haha I suck a lot at jackhammers. But I`d probably do OK on higher rates, let me give it a shot.

      Edit: Nevermind I can`t do fast jacks >.>
      Last edited by eVILPeeR; 08-15-2009, 12:08 PM.

      Comment

      • iCeCuBEz v2
        XFD
        • Mar 2008
        • 4924

        #49608
        Re: SM Scores

        Originally posted by Omega-Tron
        Got most of the perfects at the bursts. -_-
        whoa yaboy that scores pretty good
        I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

        Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

        Comment

        • Spider_
          freedom bidou
          • Jul 2006
          • 23

          #49609
          Re: SM Scores

          OH GOD

          first pass for me
          <3

          Comment

          • iCeCuBEz v2
            XFD
            • Mar 2008
            • 4924

            #49610
            Re: SM Scores

            wow nice pass

            played for a bit today



            I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

            Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

            Comment

            • Fantasticone
              D7 Elite Keymasher
              • Aug 2006
              • 6003

              #49611
              Re: SM Scores

              Dam your Destiny MA, totally wrecks the 59 perfect AAA I had.

              Comment

              • iCeCuBEz v2
                XFD
                • Mar 2008
                • 4924

                #49612
                Re: SM Scores

                thanks dood :P, the sad thing was that I got at least like 5p in the very beginning . I'll totally own this song one day. I can't touch your toml though, that song is so weird to MA for some reason >_> (probably cuz ive played it over 9000 times)
                I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                Comment

                • Fantasticone
                  D7 Elite Keymasher
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 6003

                  #49613
                  Re: SM Scores

                  I never can MA the beginning of Destiny for my life, never been good with anything involving holds. What can you get on Azul Beginner?


                  Freaking mini jacks.

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #49614
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Originally posted by GG_Guru
                    Dossar I f*cking love you man.

                    That puppets score is SEX.
                    it would be more impressive if it were legit
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • [TeRa]
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 9922

                      #49615
                      Re: SM Scores

                      wow sick scores masa
                      really nice azul fanta, i didn't know ya MA was that good o.O

                      Comment

                      • iCeCuBEz v2
                        XFD
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 4924

                        #49616
                        Re: SM Scores

                        this score is pretty old but yea

                        I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                        Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                        Comment

                        • Zman100
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 383

                          #49617
                          Re: SM Scores

                          I don't know how you all are so good at MA
                          No matter how hard I try I epic fail,
                          so I have to stick with speed which in the long run = carpal tunnel

                          Comment

                          • Gundam-Dude
                            `~`
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 7327

                            #49618
                            Re: SM Scores

                            **** speed

                            needs more ma


                            (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                            My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                            Comment

                            • kaiten123
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2008
                              • 1117

                              #49619
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Originally posted by Zman100
                              I don't know how you all are so good at MA
                              No matter how hard I try I epic fail,
                              so I have to stick with speed which in the long run = carpal tunnel
                              i'm the same way except MA bores me and i already have carpal tunnel

                              Comment

                              • [TeRa]
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 9922

                                #49620
                                Re: SM Scores

                                ma or speed sucks if they aren't combined

                                Comment

                                Working...