Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Brag Board Archives only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
Brag Board
Brag Board Archives
SM Scores 2006-2010
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
3,864
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2241
2741
3141
3191
3226
3227
3228
3229
3230
3231
3232
3233
3234
3235
3236
3237
3238
3239
3240
3241
3242
3243
3244
3245
3246
3247
3248
3249
3250
3251
3252
3253
3254
3255
3256
3291
3341
3741
3864
template
Next
roundb0x
FFR Veteran
Join Date:
Dec 2008
Posts:
533
Share
Post
#48601
07-24-2009, 07:04 PM
Re: SM Scores
spacelove is a cool song
Originally posted by
DossarLX ODI
What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)
Originally posted by
Flaming_Dingleberry
The first time you try it, it's to be cool around other people who do it. You realize, "This sucks..." but it's too late, you're addicted.
Comment
Post
Cancel
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2008
Posts:
15013
Share
Post
#48602
07-24-2009, 08:02 PM
Re: SM Scores
It's a mighty muggs chewbacca
Here it is anyways though
Right click, save image
Originally posted by
hi19hi19
oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file
Comment
Post
Cancel
mnnicol
U mirin'?
Join Date:
Jun 2007
Posts:
4262
Share
Post
#48603
07-24-2009, 08:08 PM
Re: SM Scores
~
.
- Retired Stepman
- I lift things up and put them down
Comment
Post
Cancel
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2008
Posts:
15013
Share
Post
#48604
07-24-2009, 08:13 PM
Re: SM Scores
Also, why have a Mighty Muggs Chewbacca when you can have a cute devil duck?
Originally posted by
hi19hi19
oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file
Comment
Post
Cancel
Gundam-Dude
`~`
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Oct 2005
Posts:
7327
Share
Post
#48605
07-24-2009, 08:19 PM
Re: SM Scores
I don't have the file.
(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)
My Simfiles
(4key & 6key)
Comment
Post
Cancel
mnnicol
U mirin'?
Join Date:
Jun 2007
Posts:
4262
Share
Post
#48606
07-24-2009, 08:20 PM
Re: SM Scores
What you get banned for?
- Retired Stepman
- I lift things up and put them down
Comment
Post
Cancel
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2008
Posts:
15013
Share
Post
#48607
07-24-2009, 08:21 PM
Re: SM Scores
Uhm lol I was also banned from ODI for no clear reason, just that a lot of people were pissed off at me
In before dossar quotes
Originally posted by
hi19hi19
oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file
Comment
Post
Cancel
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2008
Posts:
15013
Share
Post
#48608
07-24-2009, 08:28 PM
Re: SM Scores
MPs? Do you mean PMs?
I think he just considered your messages as spam and recognized you lmfao
Originally posted by
hi19hi19
oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file
Comment
Post
Cancel
roundb0x
FFR Veteran
Join Date:
Dec 2008
Posts:
533
Share
Post
#48609
07-24-2009, 08:45 PM
Re: SM Scores
Originally posted by
DossarLX ODI
Uhm lol I was also banned from ODI for no clear reason, just that a lot of people were pissed off at me
In before dossar quotes
Originally posted by
DossarLX ODI
What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)
Originally posted by
Flaming_Dingleberry
The first time you try it, it's to be cool around other people who do it. You realize, "This sucks..." but it's too late, you're addicted.
Comment
Post
Cancel
i love you
Live a wonderful life~
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Oct 2006
Posts:
7315
Share
Post
#48610
07-24-2009, 10:03 PM
Re: SM Scores
Will AAAA.
Probably bad. idk
SDCB sounds decent i guess.
Bad PA/GA but PR#1
===============================
The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
===============================
Comment
Post
Cancel
Gundam-Dude
`~`
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Oct 2005
Posts:
7327
Share
Post
#48611
07-24-2009, 10:06 PM
Re: SM Scores
Thought Superheroes was Oni for a second otherwise I would've said your score sucked. Really nice CBs. Beats my score by like 3 mil, lmao.
(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)
My Simfiles
(4key & 6key)
Comment
Post
Cancel
[TeRa]
FFR Player
Join Date:
May 2007
Posts:
9922
Share
Post
#48612
07-24-2009, 10:07 PM
Re: SM Scores
8)
Comment
Post
Cancel
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
Join Date:
Dec 2007
Posts:
4278
Share
Post
#48613
07-24-2009, 10:11 PM
Re: SM Scores
that superheroes isn't bad
Comment
Post
Cancel
i love you
Live a wonderful life~
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Oct 2006
Posts:
7315
Share
Post
#48614
07-24-2009, 10:15 PM
Re: SM Scores
Oh rofl, it didn't felt like a good score when I played it. Only posted because it was PR#1 lmao xD
OH and idk which one is better, you guys decide.
===============================
The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
===============================
Comment
Post
Cancel
t-rogdor
tane orb
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Jun 2007
Posts:
2685
Share
Post
#48615
07-24-2009, 10:25 PM
Re: SM Scores
Originally posted by
[TeRa]
8)
Hey. you're back.
Originally posted by
cetaka
I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2241
2741
3141
3191
3226
3227
3228
3229
3230
3231
3232
3233
3234
3235
3236
3237
3238
3239
3240
3241
3242
3243
3244
3245
3246
3247
3248
3249
3250
3251
3252
3253
3254
3255
3256
3291
3341
3741
3864
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment