Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Brag Board Archives only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
Brag Board
Brag Board Archives
SM Scores 2006-2010
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
3,864
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2229
2729
3129
3179
3214
3215
3216
3217
3218
3219
3220
3221
3222
3223
3224
3225
3226
3227
3228
3229
3230
3231
3232
3233
3234
3235
3236
3237
3238
3239
3240
3241
3242
3243
3244
3279
3329
3729
3864
template
Next
[TeRa]
FFR Player
Join Date:
May 2007
Posts:
9922
Share
Post
#48421
07-22-2009, 03:14 AM
Re: SM Scores
wer comn fur u ffr scorz
Last edited by
[TeRa]
;
07-22-2009, 03:23 AM
.
Comment
Post
Cancel
mnnicol
U mirin'?
Join Date:
Jun 2007
Posts:
4262
Share
Post
#48422
07-22-2009, 03:22 AM
Re: SM Scores
Driving Blare FC is insane. I can't do it x.x
Awesome Trisection too
- Retired Stepman
- I lift things up and put them down
Comment
Post
Cancel
Chauster
FFR Player
Join Date:
Aug 2005
Posts:
3362
Share
Post
#48423
07-22-2009, 03:48 AM
Re: SM Scores
nice wasteland aa
and boss fight
Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.
Originally posted by
Xiaounlimited
my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat
Comment
Post
Cancel
sp1nzoK
FFR Player
Join Date:
Aug 2007
Posts:
580
Share
Post
#48424
07-22-2009, 04:07 AM
Re: SM Scores
cheers broskis, +1 for SM scores
and nate I finished mah chiptune song, I mean I changed it a lot etc. lawl
Comment
Post
Cancel
Cherubi
Banned
Join Date:
Jun 2009
Posts:
136
Share
Post
#48425
07-22-2009, 07:22 AM
Re: SM Scores
lots of scores :P
Comment
Post
Cancel
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
Join Date:
Oct 2007
Posts:
2105
Share
Post
#48426
07-22-2009, 10:36 AM
Re: SM Scores
So I was lurking ODI the other day and I saw Bahamut's thread
WTF.
Originally posted by
Gundam-Dude
my semen is flying through the air as we speak
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.
Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2
last active Mar. 6th, 2017
Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.
Comment
Post
Cancel
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Oct 2005
Posts:
7251
Share
Post
#48427
07-22-2009, 12:19 PM
Re: SM Scores
what the hell how are we losing to ffr scores again get back in the game noobs
squirrel--it's whats for dinner.
Comment
Post
Cancel
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
Join Date:
Dec 2007
Posts:
4278
Share
Post
#48428
07-22-2009, 12:46 PM
Re: SM Scores
guess i should start posting scores i was too lazy to post then
Comment
Post
Cancel
Sakish
FFR Player
Join Date:
Sep 2007
Posts:
2973
Share
Post
#48429
07-22-2009, 01:29 PM
Re: SM Scores
lol stepmania.
New vid cuz new cam, bad score cuz no playing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgODDfyjLBQ
Comment
Post
Cancel
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
Join Date:
Dec 2007
Posts:
4278
Share
Post
#48430
07-22-2009, 01:36 PM
Re: SM Scores
backtracking like 3 weeks when I was actually getting good scores
forgot i had da ingame
Last edited by
MinaciousGrace
;
07-22-2009, 02:30 PM
.
Comment
Post
Cancel
mnnicol
U mirin'?
Join Date:
Jun 2007
Posts:
4262
Share
Post
#48431
07-22-2009, 01:38 PM
Re: SM Scores
Originally posted by
sp1nzoK
cheers broskis, +1 for SM scores
and nate I finished mah chiptune song, I mean I changed it a lot etc. lawl
Aye hit me up with that later on today
And I seem to have lost Boss Fight ?_? Could someone upload it for me?
- Retired Stepman
- I lift things up and put them down
Comment
Post
Cancel
Gundam-Dude
`~`
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Oct 2005
Posts:
7327
Share
Post
#48432
07-22-2009, 01:43 PM
Re: SM Scores
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...hp?songid=3052
Here ya go
(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)
My Simfiles
(4key & 6key)
Comment
Post
Cancel
mnnicol
U mirin'?
Join Date:
Jun 2007
Posts:
4262
Share
Post
#48433
07-22-2009, 01:45 PM
Re: SM Scores
What rate is that sir Gracious Mina?
And cheers bro
- Retired Stepman
- I lift things up and put them down
Comment
Post
Cancel
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
Join Date:
Dec 2007
Posts:
4278
Share
Post
#48434
07-22-2009, 01:52 PM
Re: SM Scores
1.5
Comment
Post
Cancel
Sakish
FFR Player
Join Date:
Sep 2007
Posts:
2973
Share
Post
#48435
07-22-2009, 02:26 PM
Re: SM Scores
that score shouldnt be any problems at all for you, i fcd 1.2 and wont get near that on 1.5 for a long time -.-
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2229
2729
3129
3179
3214
3215
3216
3217
3218
3219
3220
3221
3222
3223
3224
3225
3226
3227
3228
3229
3230
3231
3232
3233
3234
3235
3236
3237
3238
3239
3240
3241
3242
3243
3244
3279
3329
3729
3864
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment