SM Scores 2006-2010
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by hi19hi19oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file -
Re: SM Scores
Just tried edit. Never thought edit would be harder then beginner lmao. Just 90miled it just now. No way i'm beating that anytime soon rofl.
EDIT: 92mil now. Horrible MA though.

Still, I wanna see what you can get on beginner Dossar.Last edited by i love you; 07-17-2009, 08:28 PM.===============================
The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
===============================Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
rAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATES1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament
FMO AAA Count: 71
FGO AAA Count: 10
Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
PS: Cool AAA's Terry - I Love You
An Alarm Clock's Haiku
beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep - ieatyourlvllolComment
-
Re: SM Scores
Get owned! Man, vibrating stuff like this feels great i swear. 8)

===============================
The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
===============================Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
I think I just **** my pantsOriginally posted by hi19hi19oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a fileComment
-
Re: SM Scores
So many quads in one page......1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament
FMO AAA Count: 71
FGO AAA Count: 10
Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
PS: Cool AAA's Terry - I Love You
An Alarm Clock's Haiku
beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep - ieatyourlvllolComment
-
Originally posted by hi19hi19oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a fileComment
-
Re: SM Scores
nice vibro scores rebound your catching upOriginally posted by [TeRa]dossar and isaac gave birth to neon
cousins of this family explainz all dese nigs poppin out of nowhere like yo im a vibragod waz good bro
This is why I stopped vibrating, I realized I didn't stand a chance against the Johansson family.Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
First Pass! WTF! xD <333333333333


Will post a v1 score once I get a better score.===============================
The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
===============================Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
WTF ily! You should try vibr8 v1!
Originally posted by MrMagic5239Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.Originally posted by customstuffOriginally posted by MrMagic5239welcome to D6
start playingComment
-
Originally posted by hi19hi19oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a fileComment
-
Originally posted by DossarLX ODIWhat's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)Originally posted by Flaming_DingleberryThe first time you try it, it's to be cool around other people who do it. You realize, "This sucks..." but it's too late, you're addicted.Comment









Comment