SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bender5
    The 40% Iron Chef
    • Jan 2005
    • 4894

    #48091
    Re: SM Scores

    Nice job man, there's no way I'm touching that one soon, I'll have to whore a bit my laptop is kinda terrible for this game >.>

    Comment

    • [TeRa]
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 9922

      #48092
      Re: SM Scores

      =/


      i did good on the intro jack section, the rest wasn't really anything special

      could fc but i suck right now
      Last edited by [TeRa]; 07-13-2009, 10:05 PM.

      Comment

      • bender5
        The 40% Iron Chef
        • Jan 2005
        • 4894

        #48093
        Re: SM Scores

        Wow awesome PA, but your combo is pretty terrible I bet you must have bombed a few parts that you should have nailed pretty easy =/

        Comment

        • Sakish
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2007
          • 2973

          #48094
          Re: SM Scores

          Enjoy this vid, reaction is insane 8D

          Part one.


          Part two.


          Last part. Includes the last 10 seconds of the song and some **** afterwards. And an epic scream for victory lmfao.



          Also reposting the score because this is ****ing beutiful 8D
          Last edited by Sakish; 07-14-2009, 06:31 AM.

          Comment

          • i love you
            Live a wonderful life~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2006
            • 7315

            #48095
            Re: SM Scores

            Wtf sakish...

            Nice FC dude O_____O
            ===============================
            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
            ===============================

            Comment

            • DossarLX ODI
              Batch Manager
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2008
              • 15013

              #48096
              Re: SM Scores

              Sak why do you always do absurdly long songs lol
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

              Comment

              • Sakish
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2007
                • 2973

                #48097
                Re: SM Scores

                Mostly because i enjoy them, (most long files i do is dream theater/ssh or something in that range) and i like the music and therefore i can play them again and again, although i doubt ill be playing when the water breaks again >_<

                Comment

                • t-rogdor
                  tane orb
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 2685

                  #48098
                  Re: SM Scores

                  This file can suck my balls
                  Originally posted by cetaka
                  I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                  Comment

                  • SKG_Scintill
                    Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 3877

                    #48099
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Been playing some SM today, some scores:

                    I love the music, but not the step


                    Hard! I'm really surprised I got an A


                    New favorite song, this step owns!


                    Kind of difficult, but a tad less than Scarhand


                    By far the most difficult song I ever passed, this was ridiculous, sightread pass!


                    This was a good day on SM

                    P.S: My right arm hurts now, an hour after passing Bass is Kicking
                    Last edited by SKG_Scintill; 07-14-2009, 03:02 PM.





                    Originally posted by bluguerilla
                    So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                    ___
                    . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                    . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                    .

                    Comment

                    • DossarLX ODI
                      Batch Manager
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 15013

                      #48100
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                      Comment

                      • mnnicol
                        U mirin'?
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 4262

                        #48101
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Originally posted by Sakish
                        YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        - Retired Stepman
                        - I lift things up and put them down

                        Comment

                        • roundb0x
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 533

                          #48102
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                          Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                          What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)
                          Originally posted by Flaming_Dingleberry
                          The first time you try it, it's to be cool around other people who do it. You realize, "This sucks..." but it's too late, you're addicted.

                          Comment

                          • iCeCuBEz v2
                            XFD
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 4924

                            #48103
                            Re: SM Scores

                            hm havent played this in a long time



                            I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                            Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                            Comment

                            • SKG_Scintill
                              Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 3877

                              #48104
                              Re: SM Scores

                              whut? Tassholefoot's OP?
                              Last edited by SKG_Scintill; 07-14-2009, 03:52 PM.





                              Originally posted by bluguerilla
                              So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                              ___
                              . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                              . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                              .

                              Comment

                              • roundb0x
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 533

                                #48105
                                Re: SM Scores

                                shuffle it
                                Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                                What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)
                                Originally posted by Flaming_Dingleberry
                                The first time you try it, it's to be cool around other people who do it. You realize, "This sucks..." but it's too late, you're addicted.

                                Comment

                                Working...