SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mnnicol
    U mirin'?
    • Jun 2007
    • 4262

    #48076
    Re: SM Scores

    So yesterday was the first day of "re-Orientation Week" and I got absolutely hammered. Was running on table's that were iced over and ended up and cracking my radial head

    Won't be playing for the next few weeks I guess...

    I'll get back to you on that score, Bender
    Last edited by mnnicol; 07-13-2009, 07:53 PM.
    - Retired Stepman
    - I lift things up and put them down

    Comment

    • roundb0x
      FFR Veteran
      • Dec 2008
      • 533

      #48077
      Re: SM Scores

      Originally posted by bender5
      I wonder a few things with this score.

      1. Does anybody actually remember this dumpy crap?

      2. Does anyone actually still have this dumpy crap?

      3. What do my rivals get on this dumpy crap?






      MA/PA are terrible, but this file is really hard to get MA on. Combo is sick though
      wanna upload that somewhere brah
      Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
      What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)
      Originally posted by Flaming_Dingleberry
      The first time you try it, it's to be cool around other people who do it. You realize, "This sucks..." but it's too late, you're addicted.

      Comment

      • Sakish
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2007
        • 2973

        #48078
        Re: SM Scores

        So i messed up the whole uploading crap, wanted to make it an avi not noticing the file itself got 100 times bigger :X
        Uploading the entire webcam file instead.
        soon done :*

        Comment

        • Xx{neon}xX
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2007
          • 500

          #48079
          Re: SM Scores


          good game
          Originally posted by [TeRa]
          dossar and isaac gave birth to neon
          cousins of this family explainz all dese nigs poppin out of nowhere like yo im a vibragod waz good bro This is why I stopped vibrating, I realized I didn't stand a chance against the Johansson family.

          Comment

          • mnnicol
            U mirin'?
            • Jun 2007
            • 4262

            #48080
            Re: SM Scores

            That's pretty much what happend lmao
            - Retired Stepman
            - I lift things up and put them down

            Comment

            • Xx{neon}xX
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2007
              • 500

              #48081
              Re: SM Scores

              lol.
              Originally posted by [TeRa]
              dossar and isaac gave birth to neon
              cousins of this family explainz all dese nigs poppin out of nowhere like yo im a vibragod waz good bro This is why I stopped vibrating, I realized I didn't stand a chance against the Johansson family.

              Comment

              • Munsie
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2007
                • 322

                #48082
                Re: SM Scores

                Bender, hook me up with that file and I'll give it a shot. I remember it but don't still have it.

                Comment

                • bender5
                  The 40% Iron Chef
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 4894

                  #48083
                  Re: SM Scores



                  Here's the file I played, it's pretty tough

                  Comment

                  • mnnicol
                    U mirin'?
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 4262

                    #48084
                    Re: SM Scores

                    You mind sendspacing that brah? People at my residential hall used up the limit for megaupload...
                    - Retired Stepman
                    - I lift things up and put them down

                    Comment

                    • bender5
                      The 40% Iron Chef
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 4894

                      #48085
                      Re: SM Scores

                      There you go bro

                      SendSpace lets you transfer large files quickly and securely for free. Enjoy hassle-free file sharing today.

                      Comment

                      • mnnicol
                        U mirin'?
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 4262

                        #48086
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Owned, I got a 91.6 mil on a sightread and played in my sling

                        Arm hurts now...-_-
                        - Retired Stepman
                        - I lift things up and put them down

                        Comment

                        • roundb0x
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 533

                          #48087
                          Re: SM Scores

                          NO CONTEST

                          Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                          What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)
                          Originally posted by Flaming_Dingleberry
                          The first time you try it, it's to be cool around other people who do it. You realize, "This sucks..." but it's too late, you're addicted.

                          Comment

                          • bender5
                            The 40% Iron Chef
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 4894

                            #48088
                            Re: SM Scores

                            You must be some kind of nima or something.....


                            also nate if you ss'd post it

                            Comment

                            • mnnicol
                              U mirin'?
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 4262

                              #48089
                              Re: SM Scores

                              2nd try. This time without sling...


                              My arm is ****ing hurting now so not playing anymore aight
                              - Retired Stepman
                              - I lift things up and put them down

                              Comment

                              • Patashu
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 8609

                                #48090
                                Re: SM Scores

                                Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                                http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                                Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                                http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                                Comment

                                Working...