SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundb0x
    FFR Veteran
    • Dec 2008
    • 533

    #48331
    Re: SM Scores

    Try ExtraStage!!!
    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
    What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)
    Originally posted by Flaming_Dingleberry
    The first time you try it, it's to be cool around other people who do it. You realize, "This sucks..." but it's too late, you're addicted.

    Comment

    • mnnicol
      U mirin'?
      • Jun 2007
      • 4262

      #48332
      Re: SM Scores

      Going to be uploading a few vids...
      - Retired Stepman
      - I lift things up and put them down

      Comment

      • mnnicol
        U mirin'?
        • Jun 2007
        • 4262

        #48333
        Re: SM Scores










































        - Retired Stepman
        - I lift things up and put them down

        Comment

        • NekoGon
          щ(゚Д゚щ)
          • Jul 2008
          • 2709

          #48334
          Re: SM Scores

          O_o



          Comment

          • Patashu
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2006
            • 8609

            #48335
            Re: SM Scores

            lmfao that's permanent you know
            Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
            http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
            Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
            http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

            Comment

            • mnnicol
              U mirin'?
              • Jun 2007
              • 4262

              #48336
              Re: SM Scores

              Aight, 2 videos

              Nightmare 1.3 for Munsie


              Mei 1.2
              - Retired Stepman
              - I lift things up and put them down

              Comment

              • Xx{neon}xX
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2007
                • 500

                #48337
                Re: SM Scores

                Both of these rates are pnice goodjob :]
                Originally posted by [TeRa]
                dossar and isaac gave birth to neon
                cousins of this family explainz all dese nigs poppin out of nowhere like yo im a vibragod waz good bro This is why I stopped vibrating, I realized I didn't stand a chance against the Johansson family.

                Comment

                • Munsie
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 322

                  #48338
                  Re: SM Scores

                  God damn mnnicol. V__V

                  Comment

                  • irionman
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 1196

                    #48339
                    Re: SM Scores

                    fj mnnicol, fucking cow butthole
                    smittyicecream 3:36 pm
                    yo this pot i just got smells like straight up doo doo (good doo doo), a pungeant strong smell




                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • i love you
                      Live a wonderful life~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 7315

                      #48340
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Awesome videos mnnicol! You're getting better! ^_^ No really, you suck lol jk <3
                      ===============================
                      The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                      ===============================

                      Comment

                      • Xx{neon}xX
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 500

                        #48341
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Originally posted by i love you
                        No really, you suck lol jk <3
                        this
                        Originally posted by [TeRa]
                        dossar and isaac gave birth to neon
                        cousins of this family explainz all dese nigs poppin out of nowhere like yo im a vibragod waz good bro This is why I stopped vibrating, I realized I didn't stand a chance against the Johansson family.

                        Comment

                        • Gilly G
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 1225

                          #48342
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Wow Nathan, nice vids and scores. you're getting good at fast jump/handstream :O



                          That stream thing is hard I got like 6 cbs there

                          Comment

                          • MinaciousGrace
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4278

                            #48343
                            Re: SM Scores

                            ooo comic sans



                            nice job nate keep playing speed

                            Comment

                            • [TeRa]
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 9922

                              #48344
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Awesome Nageki [A] AA

                              Photobucket isn't working sooooo....
                              59p 0g 2good 1b 1m on that kommi's mosaic file from the new xoon drama pack. I was pretty unwarmed up for this, and the freezes were fucing with my mind. Probably bad but I beat my first run by a lot, I could probably do a lot better, I'll try again later. I like this song it's p sexy :>

                              34p AAA on Cynthia, either ties my best or I have 32, I forget. Trying to get back into the game cause I wanna be good for the FFR tournament.

                              Just realized I never posted this, AAd Insane Cultists
                              55p 18g 6g 1b 2m, pretty bad but I suck dick at this file so I'm happy I finally got the AA ._.
                              Last edited by [TeRa]; 07-21-2009, 08:24 AM.

                              Comment

                              • kjwkjw
                                >w<
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 2585

                                #48345
                                Re: SM Scores

                                I can't even AAA easy files ;___;


                                Meh, first pass.


                                2nd time AAing, I think... not as good as mnnicol's score, but oh well.
                                (Lol, I somehow got two 94.5mil+ A runs, so this is PR#3 xP)


                                Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
                                Project Sekai 535

                                Comment

                                Working...