FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mrpreggers
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    • Feb 2011
    • 3395

    #2146
    Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

    79

    Comment

    • One Winged Angel
      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2007
      • 10837

      #2147
      Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

      S P L I T B O Y S


      yeah they start at 79


      Originally posted by ilikexd
      i want to be cucked by cirno

      Comment

      • Mollocephalus
        Custom User Title
        • Jul 2009
        • 2608

        #2148
        Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

        hey i did a something although the level of the records posted in this page is mindblowing jesus

        Comment

        • V-Ormix
          Banned
          • Aug 2008
          • 4677

          #2149
          Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

          good morn fiffer :v

          Comment

          • SoFast
            Godly
            • Jan 2015
            • 287

            #2150
            Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

            Comment

            • SoFast
              Godly
              • Jan 2015
              • 287

              #2151
              Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

              I DID IT




              Last edited by SoFast; 10-22-2015, 12:31 PM.

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #2152
                Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                S P L I T B O Y S


                yeah they start at 79
                wow that looks like a dumb spot but that's a dank score





                Comment

                • V-Ormix
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 4677

                  #2153
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                  nice reality aaa that files impossible

                  Comment

                  • Herogashix
                    D7 Dating Sim Player
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 2183

                    #2154
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                    i did it fam

                    Comment

                    • V-Ormix
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 4677

                      #2155
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                      Originally posted by Herogashix
                      i did it fam
                      this is barely acceptable, sibling.

                      Comment

                      • DissonantMuse
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 756

                        #2156
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                        Yaaasss! Forgot how fun this file was

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #2157
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                          Improved a tad after not playing for several months






                          Comment

                          • V-Ormix
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 4677

                            #2158
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                            awww this should of been teen misses but random lagg spike also nice hero gradiant o:

                            edit: pooperoni
                            Last edited by V-Ormix; 10-24-2015, 06:44 AM.

                            Comment

                            • 2EdgedVictory
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 173

                              #2159
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                              Random new top 6 score I did not expect. It seemed easier that a 75 but I'm not complaining

                              Comment

                              • gameboy42690
                                =/
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 685

                                #2160
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                                I have no idea how I did the solo

                                Comment

                                Working...