FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #2086
    Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

    I'm fighting hard to attempt to get back to my skill level; prior to today I was getting sub 50s on anything 84+ lmao






    Comment

    • Tsniper
      TryHard
      • May 2011
      • 42

      #2087
      Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

      missed too much mini jacks, i could SDG this


      I feel that i'm still D5, only 3 top songs let me at higher division in skill rating. lol
      you guys are so good at fast streams; I suck
      ■■■■■■■■■
      ■ きんいろ ■■■  
      D5
      ■■■ モザイク ■   
      Tsniper
        ■■■■■■■■■
        kin-iro mosaic!!

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #2088
        Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

        t-snips you beast

        randomly checked replays to find this (I don't remember even getting this lmao)






        Comment

        • V-Ormix
          Banned
          • Aug 2008
          • 4677

          #2089
          Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

          that revolutionary etude is nuts tsnaps x_x im jelly of ur anchormanias

          one more lovely?... nope
          Last edited by V-Ormix; 10-11-2015, 03:38 PM.

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #2090
            Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

            another new #1 score... ???


            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • Deidara837
              For a New Beginning
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2008
              • 1751

              #2091
              Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

              Damn, way better than my Punch You lol

              Also Tsniper I kinda feel the same way I'm just a lil bit above the 77 border and can't get too near my top scores atm

              _9th OT: D2 - 13th Place
              10th OT: D5 - 45th Place
              11th OT: D6 - 12th Place

              EMG Rivalry | EMG Spreadsheet

              Comment

              • Rapta
                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                Profile Moderator
                FFR Simfile Author
                Global Moderator
                • Dec 2010
                • 1948

                #2092
                Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                Old Quotes
                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                Originally posted by Xiz
                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                do u even agrabah
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                Today at 12:53 AM
                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                Originally posted by Psychotik
                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                Originally posted by Haku
                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #2093
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                  I have addressed it a bunch of times and no matter what happens people are unhappy. There's going to be top and bottom people in all the divisions, just kinda how it goes.

                  I complained about it for a long time (been stuck at bottom D5 for a while myself) but really I'm just thankful to even have divisions at this point, most tournaments for games don't have divisions at all. Either you're the best of the best or you're screwed.
                  Last edited by psychoangel691; 10-11-2015, 06:03 PM.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • User1176756

                    #2094
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                    best advice i can give you on ffr. get better or quit.

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #2095
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                      trills for days


                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #2096
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                        "mad cuz bad"


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #2097
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                          better get good then


                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • Mourningfall
                            ⇐⇓⇑⇒
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 1627

                            #2098
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                            Originally posted by badman7772
                            best advice i can give you on ffr. get better or quit.
                            Well that's not very constructive. I like how the rest of the events staff and staff in general are working to reach out and get new faces to stick around with all their social media gigs and you're just sitting here telling people if they're not going to be good at this game; give up.
                            You might have plateaued for the time being and you might be a little frustrated, but you're part of staff.
                            Which means while you're posting on this site you're also representing it. Try to be a little more inclusive to people who aren't so great.

                            I choked and didn't improve, guess I should quit.. =w=
                            Last edited by Mourningfall; 10-11-2015, 08:23 PM.

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #2099
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                              ouch mourningfall, so close I also choked but with this ending it's expected lol


                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #2100
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                                Originally posted by badman7772
                                best advice i can give you on ffr. get better or quit.
                                As a player who has worked extremely hard and given myself numerous arm/hand ailments in order to achieve my own goals within this game, and even other rhythm games, this is not only the wrong approach but also an unnecessary post.

                                I understand that you see someone complaining and the "only" solution is to truly get better; but resorting to the other option of quitting is not friendly advice, or even advice itself.

                                Work hard for yourself, achieve set goals, and if someone complains about "This isn't fair." in terms of the Official Tournament (which Kayla is right, the issue has been addressed several times over), then it is entirely on the player to improve themselves or become less abrasive when things aren't going their way.

                                I hope you don't take this as an attack, but it irritated me seeing you post "Get better or quit" just as I made the same comment to someone else in a different topic. You are not a person to tell someone to quit the game because they complained about unfair competition within the Official Tournament. Give constructive criticism to players if you can offer the advice; and certainly don't resort to telling a player if they cannot improve to just quit. It took me 10+ years of total rhythm gaming playing to reach a D7 caliber skill, and it took me roughly 6 1/2 years just of playing FFR to reach the actual D7 status. If there is interest in playing, as well as improving, don't quit.





                                Comment

                                Working...