FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadowDueler97
    scarhand pls
    • Mar 2012
    • 547

    #2026
    Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

    I can finally jumpstream yay lol. Choked the end tho. Also I'm still bad at the hand and jumps parts.



    Comment

    • Pizza69
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2013
      • 700

      #2027
      Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

      lol um what the fuck

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #2028
        Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

        can probably do sub-15 if I'm not bad



        edit:

        I was destroying this song until I ran out of stamina on left hand lol
        I have to thank NBJS4 for this

        Last edited by AragakiAyase; 10-6-2015, 05:43 PM.

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #2029
          Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

          double post because the js gains, had 7g for a while then dumped 20 on one section lol


          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #2030
            Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

            yo shadow is straight up dumping on fiffer





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #2031
              Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

              more gains


              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • ShadowDueler97
                scarhand pls
                • Mar 2012
                • 547

                #2032
                Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                yo shadow is straight up dumping on fiffer
                Thanks I'm trying I want to get my rank in the double digits. I just need one more good score

                Nice scores AA, Love and Justice is tough.


                Comment

                • TheSaxRunner05
                  The Doctor
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 6144

                  #2033
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                  So not an improvement Raw score wise but certainly my lowest boo and average count



                  Comment

                  • DissonantMuse
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Oct 2010
                    • 756

                    #2034
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                    Noticed I was getting more lag on the standalone so switched to playing on the site and sure enough almost no lag at all O_O Definitely been helping a bit. Also switched back to using orbular skin again, for some reason my MA improves very slightly with that skin but I tend to drop combo a little more often.


                    Hmm, pretty clean. Was hoping to get double digit goods but still a decent run overall considering the length.
                    Last edited by DissonantMuse; 10-7-2015, 06:50 PM.

                    Comment

                    • One Winged Angel
                      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 10837

                      #2035
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                      toilet scores

                      ?????????????????


                      oops thought the middle 24th section was going to be patterned the other way, forgot I was on mirror (ofc nailed ending afterwards since I already fucked it)


                      this is the second 2g score I've gotten on this with both goods in the exact same not hard spots please help


                      Originally posted by ilikexd
                      i want to be cucked by cirno

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #2036
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                        bah this should be AAAable but there's one section


                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #2037
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                          Fuuuuuuuuuuck


                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #2038
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                            OMG OMG OMGOMG not even mad anymore

                            hands so shaky lol






                            edit: also lol triple post
                            Last edited by AragakiAyase; 10-7-2015, 09:26 PM.

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #2039
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                              welcome to d5 son


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • Deidara837
                                For a New Beginning
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2008
                                • 1751

                                #2040
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                                Heyo another tally for the Oni train

                                _9th OT: D2 - 13th Place
                                10th OT: D5 - 45th Place
                                11th OT: D6 - 12th Place

                                EMG Rivalry | EMG Spreadsheet

                                Comment

                                Working...