EDIT: lol the difficulty on this file is a joke. Sightread past the runningmen, and all i have to say is HOLY CRAP this is fast. The speed you need to nail that stuff is unreal. hah
Id say its at least a 66, imo and im good at jacks.
What the actual... Did i just? *facepalm*. the only run where it doesnt even matter I aaa a couple hard bursts and 0-1-0-1 the hardest burst section.. :/
Edit: Oh, also got this. Idk how. Missed on the beginning 14 23 jumptrills lmao
I don't know how people do -+, really nice score gradiant.
Awesome Valhalla sightread, lurker.
AIM is a really cool AAA, jgano.
Very nice pandemonium and tageri, skater.
Piano etude really stands out, master q, very nice.
Silly symphony, schmollbluk, grind2, storm raid battle, kidney stone, dayum, you're getting good, Dano.
Yeah, so, I mashed the speed-up rolls so hard it's ridiculous. First FC though.
Comment