FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~
Collapse
X
-
Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~
Mephisto waltz is impossible not to derp on. Nice score, lambda.
Insane 1.2x casino, smartdude.
Lawn Wake II, bird's concrete nosedive and shipuu are really nice, EN!
You've been skill-boosting, master q, nice!
Cool grind2 and ah sweh bah, zenith.
not bad

Finally FC omg. I understand why this is only a 89 (very straightforward JS), but for non-D7 players this is really tough to get through wihout misses lol.
Sick natureComment
-
Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~
Whoa those are really good!
thinking of you is so much more difficult than it looks, I go from being able to AAA the first 20 seconds or so of the JS to absolutely not being able to move my fingers near the end.Last edited by hi19hi19; 10-11-2014, 02:41 PM.Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~
Finally.
EDIT: lol AJ nice booflag bro.
Last edited by Lambdadelta; 10-11-2014, 04:39 PM.
Comment
-
-
Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~
wowOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

What the fuck did I just...
Last edited by Lambdadelta; 10-11-2014, 05:30 PM.
Comment
-
Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~
Yo I'm starting to feel no d6ish.
Last edited by Lambdadelta; 10-11-2014, 05:47 PM.
Comment











Comment