FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lambdadelta
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    • Oct 2012
    • 1152

    #2356
    Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

    You see that Goldstinger? I'm still D6, no sweat

    Comment

    • Poison-
      Nope
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2010
      • 3772

      #2357
      Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

      ok

      Comment

      • Lambdadelta
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Oct 2012
        • 1152

        #2358
        Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

        Fuck I'm doing really good tonight o.o







        Last edited by Lambdadelta; 10-11-2014, 08:13 PM.

        Comment

        • Sorie
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2014
          • 142

          #2359
          Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

          Lambda, your score on this is like my goal.

          Last edited by Sorie; 10-11-2014, 08:35 PM.

          Comment

          • master q60
            Aka Shinboro
            • Nov 2007
            • 895

            #2360
            Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

            forgot to post these earlier



            Originally posted by TC_Pr0
            I'm pretty sure God said this about the ten commandments.
            Originally posted by Sprite-
            I have a MAJOR problem with you. So ask me if I care. Stop whining.

            Comment

            • Lambdadelta
              D7 Elite Keymasher
              • Oct 2012
              • 1152

              #2361
              Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

              Originally posted by Sorie
              Lambda, your score on this is like my goal.


              If you can combo up to the wall then it's a for sure FC unless you fuck up the ending lol

              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #2362
                Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~


                is this normal
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • TheSaxRunner05
                  The Doctor
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 6144

                  #2363
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

                  AAA'd the R2 song, bring on round 3!


                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #2364
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

                    this sightread is dedicated to prawnskunk
                    Last edited by lurker; 10-11-2014, 10:25 PM.
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • master q60
                      Aka Shinboro
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 895

                      #2365
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

                      random good/bad scores









                      Originally posted by TC_Pr0
                      I'm pretty sure God said this about the ten commandments.
                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      I have a MAJOR problem with you. So ask me if I care. Stop whining.

                      Comment

                      • hi19hi19
                        lol happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 12194

                        #2366
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

                        Gymnastics is the stand out score from that bunch.
                        How the hell do people DO that file 0_o

                        EDIT- Across Rooftops is the second most impressive to me.
                        Last edited by hi19hi19; 10-11-2014, 10:47 PM.


                        Comment

                        • ItsOnlyDanO
                          Stuck in the past
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2013
                          • 1168

                          #2367
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

                          *sigh*
                          Ghosts appear and fade away.......

                          Comment

                          • RB_Spirit
                            D7 Elite Keymasher
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 681

                            #2368
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

                            LAMDA STAY AWAYYYY from my Grist score XD

                            Haha sick score. Tough file
                            Originally posted by Callipygian
                            There's always some issue you can find with the exact terminology of a game. In fact, let me here make a case that the current system has racist undertones:
                            Blackflags are worse than whiteflags and AAA's are indicated as yellow in R^3, suggesting that a perfect score is Asian.

                            Comment

                            • ItsOnlyDanO
                              Stuck in the past
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2013
                              • 1168

                              #2369
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

                              Well I got in a Hard file mood and decided to play some
                              I can do better, this isn't that great to be honest


                              Solid


                              Surprised with this one, could get down to about 5 with practice


                              First ever decent FC of this


                              Damn misses, I can definitely SDG this
                              Ghosts appear and fade away.......

                              Comment

                              • SK8R43
                                D7 Elite Keymasher
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 4684

                                #2370
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

                                Hot damn, you're like 88347 times better than me now :O i cant touch those scores minus the Saddest which i believe i have 11 clean on.


                                EDIT: lol the difficulty on this file is a joke. Sightread past the runningmen, and all i have to say is HOLY CRAP this is fast. The speed you need to nail that stuff is unreal. hah
                                Id say its at least a 66, imo and im good at jacks.
                                Last edited by SK8R43; 10-12-2014, 10:12 AM.
                                Thee Burstinator
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...