FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • master q60
    Aka Shinboro
    • Nov 2007
    • 895

    #2416
    Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

    uhhh



    also, never have to touch this file again


    and a very derpy good
    Originally posted by TC_Pr0
    I'm pretty sure God said this about the ten commandments.
    Originally posted by Sprite-
    I have a MAJOR problem with you. So ask me if I care. Stop whining.

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #2417
      Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

      warming up for r3
      Last edited by choof; 10-15-2014, 06:42 PM.

      Comment

      • Dynam0
        The Dominator
        • Sep 2005
        • 8987

        #2418
        Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

        damn

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #2419
          Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~



          WHOA


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • tosh
            O Derby, Where Art Thou?
            • Jul 2003
            • 1018

            #2420
            Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

            1.2
            Low sdg may be possible.

            Comment

            • dashoe93
              Alphabet Crowd
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2005
              • 2950

              #2421
              Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~



              SDG here we come. Also, I'm not D5 so be quiet. Can't even SDG high 60's.

              I like this song. The random goods at easy parts and the miss, not so much.



              Last edited by dashoe93; 10-16-2014, 12:20 AM.

              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #2422
                Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

                what the fuck are you doing o_O
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • Lambdadelta
                  D7 Elite Keymasher
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 1152

                  #2423
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

                  I finally did it!!!





                  2g improvement.


                  Last edited by Lambdadelta; 10-16-2014, 02:13 PM.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #2424
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

                    that rave5 ties mine I think haha, race to AAA?

                    Comment

                    • Lambdadelta
                      D7 Elite Keymasher
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 1152

                      #2425
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

                      Seriously, fuck this game.


                      Last edited by Lambdadelta; 10-16-2014, 03:31 PM.

                      Comment

                      • DarknessXoXLight
                        sonder
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 2279

                        #2426
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~





                        i don't deserve this.

                        Comment

                        • master q60
                          Aka Shinboro
                          • Nov 2007
                          • 895

                          #2427
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

                          Dammit

                          Originally posted by TC_Pr0
                          I'm pretty sure God said this about the ten commandments.
                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          I have a MAJOR problem with you. So ask me if I care. Stop whining.

                          Comment

                          • SK8R43
                            D7 Elite Keymasher
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 4684

                            #2428
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

                            Originally posted by Lambdadelta
                            Seriously, fuck this game.


                            D7
                            Thee Burstinator
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • CammyGoesRawr
                              nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
                              • Jul 2011
                              • 2477

                              #2429
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

                              Mini recent score dump <3

                              .
                              .
                              .
                              File's still gay...



                              Honki tonki marijuana



                              Still can't even.



                              Most fun to play 12th-based song imo.



                              Yey















































                              SENPAI TEACH ME HOW TO NOT GET AVERAGES :'(
                              they were all dumb, same with boos and about half the goods
                              y felix y

                              Comment

                              • master q60
                                Aka Shinboro
                                • Nov 2007
                                • 895

                                #2430
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

                                I DID A THING!


                                Originally posted by TC_Pr0
                                I'm pretty sure God said this about the ten commandments.
                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                I have a MAJOR problem with you. So ask me if I care. Stop whining.

                                Comment

                                Working...