SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #6121
    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~



    new file, get at it

    Comment

    • d4u7211
      Aficionado of Awk
      • Oct 2006
      • 1276

      #6122
      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

      well this was somehow a sightread pass...wtf.

      not edit but still

      Hardpain of Hell RELEASED!!!

      Comment

      • Fantasticone
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Aug 2006
        • 6003

        #6123
        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

        So close man

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #6124
          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

          this may not be AAA'able lmao

          Comment

          • Staiain
            Can't handle my ÆØÅ
            • Aug 2009
            • 4545

            #6125
            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

            this was fun







            also choof where is that file from






            irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
            SM Wiki My

            Comment

            • Fission
              no
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2004
              • 1850

              #6126
              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

              it's a single

              Comment

              • Fantasticone
                D7 Elite Keymasher
                • Aug 2006
                • 6003

                #6127
                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                Dynam0 should try this, song doesn't suit my tastes.

                No mines cause I am bad



                I think I can FC this actually
                Last edited by Fantasticone; 11-8-2013, 07:22 PM.

                Comment

                • shadow 1800
                  I can't think of anything
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1183

                  #6128
                  Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  This was pretty dumb lol, got a keyboard boo at the end. I don't see any other scores on this on the wr page but i bet someone could beat my ma on it.i all i got today, only played 2-3 songs today :/

                  Comment

                  • xNiX
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2012
                    • 1063

                    #6129
                    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    Totally forgot about the tourney so I guess I'm back playing SM.
                    Been on a break and got this.

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #6130
                      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      dat spongebob

                      dat MA

                      Comment

                      • i love you
                        Live a wonderful life~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 7315

                        #6131
                        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        So, I got my red switch in today and...

                        I FC'D LOL OMG XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
                        ===============================
                        The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                        ===============================

                        Comment

                        • Fantasticone
                          D7 Elite Keymasher
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 6003

                          #6132
                          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          I'm regretting my brown switch now

                          Comment

                          • EtienneSM
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 1724

                            #6133
                            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            Originally posted by i love you
                            So, I got my red switch in today and...

                            I FC'D LOL OMG XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
                            Uh................
                            Quality quotes:

                            Originally posted by KgZ
                            enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                            Originally posted by Izzy
                            I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                            Originally posted by kommisar
                            nps is still a better idea for ratings
                            Originally posted by klimtkiller
                            there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                            Originally posted by Rapta
                            My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                            Comment

                            • i love you
                              Live a wonderful life~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 7315

                              #6134
                              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              Originally posted by Fantasticone
                              I'm regretting my brown switch now
                              What do you mean lol? Brown switches are amazing. I still use it for speed MA since reds are harder for me to MA for some reason. Then again, I just got it today so idk how it will turn out for me in terms of MA but for speed, I am quite impressed xD
                              ===============================
                              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                              ===============================

                              Comment

                              • Fantasticone
                                D7 Elite Keymasher
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 6003

                                #6135
                                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                Originally posted by i love you
                                What do you mean lol?
                                Feel like I can't keep up at 300 BPM, or just been really curious to try them.

                                Comment

                                Working...