NO FUCKIN' WAY!!!!! There is no way in hell I'm supposed to do this good on this type of file. I mean, my best score b4 that was 28g-10a with 600+ combo, and b4 that was a shitty 58g-6a with a slightly less combo. But an FC, with that PA, at my skill level?!? This may very well be my best Brutal FC EVER (and I have 12g on White Walls pt. 1)!!!
Good improvement, lol at the boo count.
Looking at the leaderboard for WWE, I'm going to assume this PA is respectable.
Oh, and another Expert AAA, but whatevs.
Master AAA's: 30 Guru AAA's: 1 Brutal+ FC's: 46 (MOST RECENT: The Bird's Midair Heatstroke) Best AAA's: OVERklock, Mario Minor, Paraclete, FFLBF, Shatterscape, Spaceman, Pitch Black, Requiem -Dies irae-, Queen of Bootlegs
39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
one way to stream them all
Originally posted by Xiz
Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)
But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
Originally posted by thesunfan
replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
Originally posted by reuben_tate
Title: Popsicle Three
Thousand the farthest
He's gone in an official
Whoop hip hip hooray!
Originally posted by U.N. Owen
kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."
@popsicle_3000:
Danger incoming
The popsicles are melting
Three thousand of them
Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there
dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
friend: hey bro can i tell you something
dynam0 yeah man whats up?
friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
friend: thanks man
dynam0: no problem man
Originally posted by One Winged Angel
pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
Originally posted by Xiz
Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.
Comment