Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2017, 10:24 PM   #1
AutotelicBrown
Under the scarlet moon
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Autotelic Jacks Release!

Click banner for download.

As you would expect, this pack has a variety of jack files with autotelic(tm) technical standards. I tried my best to make each chart showcase a different approach to charting jacks, both in terms of patterns and song genres.

Difficulty ratings are based on which rate is my current best AA: 10 for 1.0x, 9 for 1.05x, 8 for 1.1x and so on. The only exception is for beginner difficulty which is reserved for unorthodox patterns (e.g. super long jacks) and has arbitrary difficulty ratings.

If you want to know more about this pack and its production, the development thread is pretty verbose and there is also a text file in the pack's root with various random information.

Thanks to those who endured my slow and questionable review process to have files included in the pack: Alamanar, Klaius, Pixl, Tim and Wh1teh. Extra thanks to Pixl and Wh1teh for providing gfx with their charts.
And big thanks to all of you who helped with graphics: Arntonach, auxy, c@s, Coolboyrulez0, Kraezymann, Shikari and Spenner. I think good visual presentation is quite important in any pack and you guys delivered that in spades.

Play my files.
-Alice
AutotelicBrown is offline   Reply With Quote