View Single Post
Old 02-17-2023, 09:24 PM   #10
Lights
owo
Head of Events Team
Event StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Favorite Charts!

Where to begin.

Fuck Nekopara, Wakusei Rabbit, Oedo Controller by Klaius. I have no idea who this person actually is, I've never met or seen them around, but I'm a huge huge huge fan of their files.

Rainshower, ricky bobby, Like a Man, Forgotten, Writing on the Wall, She's Haunting me, Swamp Thing, etc. etc. etc. by April. Been a huge fan of her files for many years now and to this day her content is my goto.

Manhattan Lover and adolescent person by bmah. As wary as I can be of some of bmah's content, he comes out with some unbridled bangers sometimes where the music and the charting come together in juuuuust the right way.

Everlasting Calamity, The Lady is a Trump, Synthetics by jh. Idk where tf you came from with these :fire: charts, but i'm here for it and i need more.

Big Shot by yellowstinger. As much as im not big on jacky files, big shot just works. I find myself returning to it frequently and it ended up being an extremely strong start to OT 15.

Mp5, Fuck 4 kids, Aozora no Rhapsody by skwid. Fast streams go brrrrrr big dopamine yay

Digital Tattoo, future hippie, in the pit by James May. In general his files are hit or miss for me, but i tend to really vibe with his song choices and with some of his less spikey files it just works. idk.

GRRRLS, You're already dead, Prom Night, Nemure by Tim. Kinda the same boat as Skwid, but the patterns tend to be a little more interesting and kinda like James May, I vibe with the song choices frequently.

Replay, Sanctuary, somebody's watching me, move your feet by lofty. No comment.

24 hr drive thru, bedroom community, F%ck 4n1me by ptet. idk who this person is, but they know how to make a fun file.

Lucid Bass 2, Hometown UFO, A Raw Understanding, Tuberculosis, Wooden Sword, Gym Leader Hi-Tech by m0nkeyz. His files speak for themselves, I don't have much to add, i just enjoy them.

Hornet, Roundtable Rival, Live at the Sandopolis, Pyromania, A tiny spaceships final mission, cosmic railroad, censored, micromedia broth by psychotik. Getting tired of typing, but good button tappies make good brain juice.

theres so many more I'd like to recognize, but i'm really getting tired of typing now.