Blaseball

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mjxv2
    replied
    Re: Blaseball

    baseball seems oddly like an interesting sport late in life to me, I always thought I'd enjoy soccer though...

    edit: I even had a dream not to long ago of me playing it and asking the people how I play it in the dream and them being like pft how don't you know this... (I actually don't lmao)

    editv2: this site seems pretty vague, maybe I'm just being lazy idk

    editv3: I just went ahead and searched youtube:
    Last edited by mjxv2; 09-1-2020, 12:15 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • XelNya
    replied
    Re: Blaseball

    Baseball

    Leave a comment:


  • T-Force
    started a topic Blaseball

    Blaseball

    We are all love blaseball.
    Blaseball is a wacky, baseball-esque simulator, but with incinerations, players getting traded mid-game, stat-adjusting peanuts, and all the fake gambling your hearts could desire.
    You could be a Moist Talker fan like me!
    Or maybe a Shoe Thief supporter like dAnceguy?

    Regardless, the commissioner is doing a great job.

    The fun is all over at https://www.blaseball.com/.
Working...