Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Velocity
    Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Administrator
    • Jul 2007
    • 1821

    #406
    Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

    Originally posted by MrGiggles
    Velo I think you unlinked the GIVE ME PONIES button and the Go_Button_Click method. I had to add an event linking them before I could make any ponies. But I gotta say this is a pretty vast improvement over scrolling through all that wasted space. Tabbing works best I think.
    Possible, it happened to me, so I might not have saved it after I fixed it.

    Comment

    • All_That_Chaz
      Supreme Dictator For Life
      • Apr 2004
      • 5874

      #407
      Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

      So how long until we can have ponies flying around our FFR profiles?
      Back to "Back to Earth"
      Originally posted by FoJaR
      dammit chaz
      Originally posted by FoJaR
      god dammit chaz
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

      Comment

      • Velocity
        Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Administrator
        • Jul 2007
        • 1821

        #408
        Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

        Originally posted by MrGiggles
        Shit velocity, that's baller. You should submit it to the thread the op posted it in:



        He might work it into any future changes he has too.


        My changes made it in.

        Comment

        • MrGiggles
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2005
          • 2846

          #409
          Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

          Yeah but it's alpha as shit, so I'm still using your 1.04 lmao. Plus, some of the sprites included in 1.05 don't have the minor fixes I applied before posting it here that gets rid of pixel float when they fly/walk, so I copied the ponies from that over into my 1.05 folder.

          I was partway done putting together some quick animation for Twilight's pre/post-teleport, which had been irking me a bit, when I see that some guy has just posted his solution. Gah, so annoying. At least he saved me trouble by posting it before I had gotten terribly far. His solution messes up manual control though, I might revert back to ghetto!Twilight.

          That Trixie sprite is crazy awesome btw, definitely my favorite.

          Comment

          • danny53x
            AKA Yotipo
            • Jan 2007
            • 1008

            #410
            Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

            Thanks for the desktop ponies. Props at whoever worked on em' @ponychan.

            Comment

            • RainbowDash
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 152

              #411
              Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

              hey guys found a pretty cool bg/wallpaper you can use


              photobucket resized, full size pic here:
              MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
              Last edited by RainbowDash; 04-9-2011, 06:14 PM.

              Comment

              • DossarLX ODI
                Batch Manager
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2008
                • 15013

                #412
                Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                WHAT? That's the same exact background picture I used for VerTex haha.

                Nice wallpaper.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                Comment

                • nuclearsamurai
                  huehuehue
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 1211

                  #413
                  Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                  Posting this for Chaz and all other Pinkie Pie fans.

                  Comment

                  • All_That_Chaz
                    Supreme Dictator For Life
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 5874

                    #414
                    Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                    I just imagined Pinkie Pie as Queen Zeal and it made me giggle.
                    Back to "Back to Earth"
                    Originally posted by FoJaR
                    dammit chaz
                    Originally posted by FoJaR
                    god dammit chaz
                    Originally posted by MalReynolds
                    I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                    Comment

                    • Mechablob
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 137

                      #415
                      Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                      I hear there was a new episode recently... anywhere I can watch it? Thanks.
                      |||||

                      Comment

                      • Shikari
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 2055

                        #416
                        Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                        Ponies, ponies everywhere.

                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        Shikari for resident profile artist

                        Comment

                        • Syhto
                          BuMP it
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2466

                          #417
                          Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                          just search for my little pony episode 22 on youtube. woo ponies
                          Originally posted by ~jrodd
                          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                          Comment

                          • Cold Kitten
                            i love (purple things)
                            • May 2009
                            • 1341

                            #418
                            Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                            Everyone loves poines.~ 8D!


                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                            Comment

                            • MrGiggles
                              Senior Member
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 2846

                              #419
                              Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                              updated op with 1080p youtube links up to the latest episode.

                              DEAR PRINCESS TROLLESTIA

                              TODAY I WAS AN ACCOMPLICE TO A CRIME

                              Comment

                              • supermousie
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 1074

                                #420
                                Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                                I wanted to see what happened if I had "TOO MUCH PONY".
                                These are the results of this painful misadventure.
                                Last edited by supermousie; 01-28-2012, 11:19 PM.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                yolo

                                Comment

                                Working...