Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kage_No_Shi
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2006
    • 135

    #601
    Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

    Originally posted by MrGiggles


    sharing this largely because it has arguably the most misleading title on youtube
    Misleading indeed, but totally worth watching XD

    This Brony still can't find english subs for Episode 17 and 26 though ~_~

    Comment

    • MrGiggles
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2005
      • 2846

      #602
      Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

      Originally posted by Kage_No_Shi
      Misleading indeed, but totally worth watching XD

      This Brony still can't find english subs for Episode 17 and 26 though ~_~
      Can't help you there, sorry. It's somewhat hard to find subs for English shows.


      finals are over, I need to be about 20% drunker.

      Comment

      • Kage_No_Shi
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2006
        • 135

        #603
        Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

        Originally posted by MrGiggles
        Can't help you there, sorry. It's somewhat hard to find subs for English shows.


        finals are over, I need to be about 20% drunker.
        The odd thing is, there was a sub pack that included all but those two episodes....I can understand it missing the 26th episode, since it might have come out after the sub pack, but someone just arbitrarily skipped the 17th episode or something?

        Comment

        • nuclearsamurai
          huehuehue
          • Jul 2007
          • 1211

          #604
          Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

          MLP? Three times a day? Weekdays?!

          /faint.

          Comment

          • megamon88
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2006
            • 2567

            #605
            Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

            Too bad I live in Canada and treehouse airs it at really inconvenient times. -.-

            Comment

            • ddr_f4n
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 3807

              #606
              Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

              Originally posted by megamon88
              Too bad I live in Canada and treehouse airs it at really inconvenient times. -.-
              Yeah it really does ;_;

              At least I can record the episodes for later though
              Out Now!


              Older Releases:
              Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
              Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
              東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

              Comment

              • supermousie
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2006
                • 1074

                #607
                Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                In Australia, MLP isn't even broadcast...

                Aussie bronies are totally reliant on YouTube for a pony fix, and trolls aren't helping with their Hasbro, inc. impersonations bringing down pony channels.


                edit: I've found another YouTube channel which has most of season 1 all in glorious 1080p HD.
                Last edited by supermousie; 05-23-2011, 12:48 AM.
                Originally posted by aperson
                yolo

                Comment

                • stargroup
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 974

                  #608
                  Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                  AMG

                  for some reason this just killed me



                  "20:25 Fluttershy simply use her cuteness to make the apples fall down"
                  - Jaref
                  (´・ω・`)

                  Comment

                  • supermousie
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 1074

                    #609
                    Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                    Originally posted by stargroup
                    AMG
                    ...AMG as in the Aufrecht Melcher Grossaspach division of Mercedes-Benz? O.o
                    I'm not very good at interweb abbreviations.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    yolo

                    Comment

                    • qqwref
                      stepmania archaeologist
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 4092

                      #610
                      Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                      Compare, MLP's OP from Mexico: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb5ebZrZQHw
                      and from Quebec: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUNgnbGsc5Q
                      Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
                      Best SDG: PANTS (86)
                      Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

                      Comment

                      • FFRGreen
                        Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 1151

                        #611
                        Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                        This is really random but I found this video where this guy makes a physics presentation on this show.

                        Comment

                        • LongGone
                          -
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2008
                          • 1679

                          #612
                          Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                          lmao what
                          My Solo Simfiles
                          My Solo Simfiles Part 2

                          Originally posted by Choofers
                          people age at a rate of about 1 year per year

                          Comment

                          • stargroup
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 974

                            #613
                            Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                            best video ever lmfao

                            also I love the tiny mistakes he makes, especially in scene 3

                            area is inches cubed rofl
                            Last edited by stargroup; 05-24-2011, 12:47 PM.
                            (´・ω・`)

                            Comment

                            • Sephiroth28
                              Snake Princess
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 929

                              #614
                              Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                              That presentation was amazing.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • All_That_Chaz
                                Supreme Dictator For Life
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 5874

                                #615
                                Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                                "So I watch this show for little girls..."

                                I lol'd.
                                Back to "Back to Earth"
                                Originally posted by FoJaR
                                dammit chaz
                                Originally posted by FoJaR
                                god dammit chaz
                                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                                I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                                Comment

                                Working...