Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: 16)
Hey, I only made the $50. I saw that $20 and $100 on Ponychan and it gave me the idea. xD
I'll try to remember to make a Fluttershy $5 tomorrow. And Pinkie belongs better on the $2, she's awkward like that. Twilight on the $1, Rarity on the $10.
Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: 16)
sup
Originally posted by ~jrodd
keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: 16)
that site is so much better now that they've redesigned it.
Also, I dunno how many of you guys noticed this (I haven't seen her mentioned in the thread yet) but Lyra's pose in the dragon episode is ****ing hilarious.
PONIES DO NOT WORK THAT WAY
Furthermore, she's often doing something bizarre in her appearances, and she's usually seen with Bon-Bon. One of the animators has said Lyra is their go-to pony for doing ridiculous shit. She'll pop up into the frame grinning maniacally at the camera, make weird animations, etc. It's less noticeable than derpy, but sometimes it's funnier.
Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: 16)
<=============
Rainbow Dash is on vacation for a while
Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.
Comment