Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sephiroth28
    Snake Princess
    • Apr 2007
    • 929

    #571
    Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

    This was my score from last night. I didn't play much for fear of losing my sanity.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

    Comment

    • who_cares973
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 15407

      #572
      Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

      **** man now all im doing is playing that game again

      63640 no ss because i didnt think it was worth it

      Comment

      • Sephiroth28
        Snake Princess
        • Apr 2007
        • 929

        #573
        Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

        Yup. I definitely lost my sanity playing this game.
        Attached Files
        sigpic

        Comment

        • Velocity
          Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Administrator
          • Jul 2007
          • 1821

          #574
          Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

          Anyone else clip through objects as cleanly as me?

          edit: sanity lost.
          Last edited by Velocity; 05-18-2011, 11:04 AM.

          Comment

          • Bluearrowll
            ⊙▃⊙
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2007
            • 7376

            #575
            Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

            Alright so I figured a good 5000th post would be to post the best score on here as of now:



            edit: wow **** you velocity for editting that score while I had this page open
            1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
            1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
            3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
            5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
            9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
            10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
            10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

            FMO AAA Count: 71
            FGO AAA Count: 10

            Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
            PS: Cool AAA's Terry
            - I Love You


            An Alarm Clock's Haiku
            beep beep beep beep beep
            beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
            beep beep beep beep beep
            - ieatyourlvllol

            Comment

            • retching oesophagus
              (^._.^) =^-ω-^= (^・o・^)ノ
              • Jan 2008
              • 805

              #576
              Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

              my current best is 128,296. must... beat... that... high... score.... (even tho i've been playing this for too long)

              EDIT gave up for my sanity
              Last edited by retching oesophagus; 05-18-2011, 01:03 PM.

              Comment

              • Sephiroth28
                Snake Princess
                • Apr 2007
                • 929

                #577
                Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                Originally posted by Velocity
                Anyone else clip through objects as cleanly as me?

                edit: sanity lost.
                OMG Velo. That's ridiculous!
                sigpic

                Comment

                • nuclearsamurai
                  huehuehue
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 1211

                  #578
                  Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                  And I thought Magda's score was awesome enough. But noooo, he has to go and take the cake.

                  Comment

                  • Velocity
                    Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Administrator
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 1821

                    #579
                    Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                    Originally posted by nuclearsamurai
                    And I thought Magda's score was awesome enough. But noooo, he has to go and take the cake.

                    Why yes, yes I did.

                    Comment

                    • DarknessXoXLight
                      sonder
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 2279

                      #580
                      Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                      I see a challenge in your near future. >

                      Last edited by DarknessXoXLight; 05-20-2011, 11:49 AM. Reason: grammar. >_>

                      Comment

                      • MrGiggles
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 2846

                        #581
                        Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                        Hitting a 6 digit score in RUA was my favorite achievement of Fall quarter. It got less impressive when I realized you could just smash 'r' a lot and cherry pick 3 good rounds, but w/e. I still hate those "WILL THE STAR BE UP TOP OR BELOW LOL NOPE GUESSED WRONG" segments.

                        edit: holy shit is it stuttering to the point of unplayability for anyone else?
                        Last edited by MrGiggles; 05-18-2011, 04:40 PM.

                        Comment

                        • who_cares973
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 15407

                          #582
                          Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                          It has always done that to me ever since RUA was released

                          Comment

                          • All_That_Chaz
                            Supreme Dictator For Life
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 5874

                            #583
                            Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                            I have a problem.





                            Back to "Back to Earth"
                            Originally posted by FoJaR
                            dammit chaz
                            Originally posted by FoJaR
                            god dammit chaz
                            Originally posted by MalReynolds
                            I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                            Comment

                            • Phynx
                              I'm Forever
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 3005

                              #584
                              Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                              Originally posted by All_That_Chaz
                              I have a problem.
                              Wanna have a few wheat beers and eat some oats together?

                              Cause I'm there with you.
                              Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

                              Comment

                              • All_That_Chaz
                                Supreme Dictator For Life
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 5874

                                #585
                                Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                                ****. I think I do.
                                Back to "Back to Earth"
                                Originally posted by FoJaR
                                dammit chaz
                                Originally posted by FoJaR
                                god dammit chaz
                                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                                I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                                Comment

                                Working...